Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspect Miller's injury is serious, latest I've read, Meyer will not know if he will play against Cal until tomorrow.

Damn shame, we lost our senior starter for the last five games of his career, it was disastrous.

“It’s an MCL and it’s a little unstable,” Meyer said. “He has to get used to that brace."
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 11, 2013, 08:28 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Meh, I think osu beats Cal with or without Miller. Bashar Meyer ought hold BM out if he's unsure of his health this late in the week. Why risk it?
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Gotta play Miller if he can go. Next week is a de facto bye week.

I think OSU wins regardless of who starts at QB, but I don't think you take any chances losing this game and, perhaps more importantly, you need to get Braxton more game reps. Wisky and NW are right around the corner, and those two games are probably their toughest until the last.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd guess they'd play it safe with Guiton unless they need Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            Meh, I think osu beats Cal with or without Miller. Bashar Meyer ought hold BM out if he's unsure of his health this late in the week. Why risk it?

I suspect OSU wins too but there's just this little thing known as the -16.5 point spread to cover.

If Miller is healthy OSU covers, if he has limited mobility or Guiton plays the entire game, doubtful they cover.

Covering (my gambler's high) prevents me from simply enjoying a straight up win or loss.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• According to Meyer, Miller is game-time decision.

Just as certain Aaron Hernandez is in jail, Guiton gets the start.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.s...w_quick_h.html
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 13, 2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Nice to see oLIEo finally play a non-conference road game under Meyer...this is his first.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• LOL. Coach No Titles, of course, didn't play an OoC road game in his first season, either. He still managed to lose 2 games.

Comment

• can't spell troll, without an LOL.

sorry Talent ... couldn't help myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      Nice to see oLIEo finally play a non-conference road game under Meyer...this is his first.
                      1) As Talent already said, Hoke played exactly zero road OOC games in his first season...apparently that slipped your mind. Not that either guy is remotely responsible for what the OOC schedule looks like in their first year.

2) We've got road games at VA Tech, Oklahoma, UNC, TCU, Boston College, Texas, and Oregon over the next 9 years. Remind me who your big OOC road games are once the Notre Dame series is over next season?

Comment

• We don't know. They're still working on it.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• F'in Domers

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Gotta play Miller if he can go. Next week is a de facto bye week.

I think OSU wins regardless of who starts at QB, but I don't think you take any chances losing this game and, perhaps more importantly, you need to get Braxton more game reps. Wisky and NW are right around the corner, and those two games are probably their toughest until the last.
                            ufm is a fool if he starts Miller. Maybe play him in relief if guiton gets the jitters on the road but, geeze, Cal stinks.

guiton just has to hand the ball off or run some read option in a limited way. A couple of throws to keep the Cal D honest and osu should win by three TDs. Cal is that bad.

osu/ufm needs miller healthy if they want to make a championship run.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "Meyer said on his weekly radio show Thursday that if Miller isn't ready to play, then he won't play. If Miller can play, Meyer still will decide whether he'll start him or start Guiton and use Miller only if the Buckeyes absolutely need him. Meyer said he was happy to have that luxury."

Knee brace and a limp at 20, wheelchair at age 25, just ask Aaron Hernandez if coach Meyer is REALLY concerned with the well-being of his players?

Comment

• Guiton national offensive player of the week (ahead of Johnny Football??????).

Cal fans are apparently god-awful. Fan breakdown had to be close to 50/50. Bloomington West.

Ohio State is holding steady at #3 in Coaches Poll. Alabama, IMO, is unlikely to lose. Someone will need to beat Oregon. And, of course, the least likely thing -- OSU will have to run the table.

Anyway, 15-0 and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X