Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned is being a dope who hangs out at an opponent's forum.

Comment

• Hahahaha! The wit of a M Man!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent is a kept man
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
          Talent is a kept man
          but better than being a kept poodle?

Comment

• Frances, his neutered bitch.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Just you wait......Talent is gonna break out the hashtags, and Allcaps any second now.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If that wasn't incredibly terribly awful, it would be kinda cool.

Comment

• Number of conference titles this staff has produced: zero

Number of Cici's Pizzas this staff has put out of business: four

Comment

• Also zero for you for the first number, but your staff's budget for lawyers is far more than our staff's pizza expense.

Comment

• An undefeated season makes an adequate substitute. This year they will achieve what's considered unthinkable to everyone who's worked with Coach Hoke: win a damn conf title.

Comment

• More bull$shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            An undefeated season makes an adequate substitute. This year they will achieve what's considered unthinkable to everyone who's worked with Coach Hoke: win a damn conf title.
                            For you, maybe. Up here we are not so versed in the art of lying to ourselves.

Comment

• There are a few young men from Ohio who are honorable:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yes, yes, I'm purposely overlooking the prestigious MAC runner-up trophy that Brady keeps a photo of in his wallet.

No doubt coaches Stoneface, Flounder, Stay-Puff, and Horshack have Michigan poised to challenge Sparty for best-in-the-state this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X