Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on "breaking" a story I posted about last night.

If only Hyde had just been driving drunk.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh yeah....QB Brandon Harris told Urban Meyer to get bent and selected LSU instead, ouch!

Coveted dual-threat quarterback prospect Brandon Harris has committed to LSU, according to Tim May of the Columbus Dispatch ...
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ah, OP. It's always enjoyable to watch you post. That's what makes it so much fun to shove shit sandwiches down your and M fans throats all year. LOL.

Can't wait for November.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Congrats on "breaking" a story I posted about last night.

If only Hyde had just been driving drunk.

Talent, your club-footed attempt to whitewash this breaking story was extremely weak and even slightly disingenuous.

As always , Prime, Bianchi, Hayes et al. will continue to break Bucknut news....Film at 11!
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• He'll be reinstated.

Comment

• I'm sure Urban will make him sit out half a game against SW oLIEo Wesleyan or some such.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Depends on what facts come out, Oracle. Lots of rumors as to what "actually" happened. Right now, all that counts is the police report. Unless something changes, he's permanently gone. He may be already anyway.

Comment

• Roby hit with criminal charges. ESPN:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Ohio State Buckeyes have dismissed senior running back Carlos Hyde, projected by some to be among the top tailbacks in the nation this season, The Columbus Dispatch has reported, citing unnamed sources.

Hyde, a bulldozing rusher who led the Buckeyes with 17 total touchdowns last season, had been named a person of interest in the investigation of an assault against a woman at a downtown Columbus bar, the report said.

Hyde has not been arrested or charged with a crime but was identified in a police report filed Saturday in Columbus.

In addition, starting cornerback Bradley Roby was also under review by Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer for a Sunday morning arrest, according to The Dispatch, which reported Roby refused to leave a bar after a disturbance and was detained by bouncers before being taken into custody by police. Roby is facing preliminary charges in Monroe County, Ind., of battery resulting in bodily injury, The Dispatch reported.

Ohio State has not issued any public comments about either case, but a school spokesman indicated an announcement is planned.

Roby, a junior, is also widely projected to be among the top players at his position this season. He flirted with leaving early for the NFL after breaking up 17 passes with a pair of interceptions on the way to first-team All-America honors from ESPN.com and was expected to anchor a talented secondary for an Ohio State defense that has to replace seven starters this season.

Comment

• Bradley Roby will be arraigned in court at 1:30 pm today.

Oddly enough, he did attend Big Ten Football Media Days with coach Meyer.
                      Joining Meyer at the annual media event in Chicago was junior quarterback Braxton Miller, redshirt senior left tackle Jack Mewhort and redshirt junior cornerback Bradley Roby.

Coaches and three player representatives from each of the other 11 Big Ten football programs will also be present.

Bradley Roby's arrest photo.

Courtesy of Monroe County Sheriff

Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 22, 2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Breaking News, Roby out of jail on bail.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-76753472/

Comment

• More Buckeyes with blackeyes singin' the Blues!

Ohio State football player Ray Small arrested on drug charges
                          Former Ohio State football player Ray Small was behind bars Friday morning after being arrested the previous night on numerous drug and gun charges.

Small, 26, was indicted on a total of six felony drug possession and trafficking charges that were filed July 10.

http://www.thelantern.com/sports/for...3#.Ue2G6tK1Fp4
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 22, 2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Vonn Bell arrested too?

Was he in the circle of trust?

Comment

• And so it begins! Schmuck boys will be hard pressed to match the record number of arrests that Urban's Florida boys racked up, but they're going to give it their best shot!
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• OSU 5 (*****) Safety Vonn Bell Arrested
                                And the hits just keep on coming, Although, this news is not as big as Hyde and Roby's.
                                It appears as if Vonn Bell was arrested for minor possession in Tennessee, which makes a string of 3 OSU arrests this weekend. All of this in the face of a media blitz Meyer has faced for his 30 + player arrest in 5 years at Florida. Not even in his 2nd season in Columbus and he has had to deal with 9 of his players arrested since he was hired. There goes the so called "These are Tressel recruits getting arrested". Three of the 9 are now Urban recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X