Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFM never misses, kids (like Hand) are just too lazy. ;)
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I see M & ND both ahead of OSU if Juju leaves Cali... Adoree looking less likely for M, he's a potential Olympic quality sprinter, long jumper, etc. so he'll likely end up at a university that is as good in track as they are in football...

Haven't heard from the insiders yet today, I assume J Jones implied his visit to Columbus went very well? M probably only takes two OL in this class unless they can flip a kid in December, January whose coach gets fired...

Comment

• OSU feels pretty good about Jones.

Jalyn Holmes committed today. Fantastic get. Another case of UFM missing out, moving on and actually upgrading (IMO).

Jones + Prince? Maybe.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn Urban Meyer, your boy Aaron Hernandez ( University of Florida 2007-2009)will soon be charged with homicide.

Circle of Trust has been broken again, of course this will be added to Meyer's arrest record.

Tressel's countless transgressions seem pale in comparison to Urbie's Ohio/Florida folly.

"This s'it be cray"! If only Hernandez had actually read and taken Urbie's Core values to heart perhaps he wouldn't have put a cap in Odin Lloyd's ass, Soprano-style!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...z-new-details/

Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 21, 2013, 05:28 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Urbie, if you hadn't failed Hernandez back in the day, perhaps things would be different.....

"Ironically, Florida’s downfall began at the height of Meyer’s success—the 2008 national championship season. Three seasons of enabling and pandering to elite players—what Meyer’s players called his “Circle of Trust”—began to tear away at what he’d put together."

"Former players, though, contend it was the foundation of Florida’s culture under Meyer. In the season opener against Hawaii, Meyer said a few elite players (including wideout Percy Harvin, linebacker Brandon Spikes and tight end Aaron Hernandez) would miss the game with injuries. According to multiple sources, the three players—all critical factors in Florida’s rise under Meyer—failed drug tests for marijuana and were sitting out as part of standard university punishment."
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• JFA

Comment

• Jewish Fiddle Academy?

You are taking this way too seriously Talent.

BTW...it appears the Po Po are not just fucking around, Arrest Warrant issued for Hernandez. Wonder when a search warrant will be executed at Meyer's residence? We will have to wait for Matt Hayes to get on top of this developing story.

In the interim, it would be wise to send DSL over to Meyer's wall of shame and quickly add, "NO Capz 'n Assess"! to the List.

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#sectio.../p2p-76395934/
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 21, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Hernandez was a bad boy under Urbie's watch:

As Aaron Hernandez finds himself a suspect in the homicide of a Boston man and the subject of ridiculous media coverage, Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel has released details of another shooting investigation that occurred while the tight end … Continue reading →

An impressive list:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Back to actual, well, Ohio State-related things:

Quick refresher on factual world Ohio State continues its unquestioned role as the FLAGSHIP:

*Ohio State has won B10 football championships in 6 of the past 8 years. And, of course, was by far and away the best team in the league this season and proud Leaders Division Champs!

*Ohio State hoops has won B10 regular season championships in 5 of the past 8 years. Unfortunately, M choked to cost them 6 of 8.

*Ohio State has won B10 tournament 4 times in the past 8 years. No other B10 school has won it more than once.

*Since 2005, Ohio State has won 11 football/basketball championships in 16 tries and 4 tournament titles in 8 tries for a total of 15 out of 24. Michigan State and Wisconsin are second with 5 total championships, followed by Penn State, who won 2.

*Since 2005, Ohio State has won 16 B10 titles of some sort in Revenue Sports. Michigan has won 1.

*Ohio State remains the ONLY B10 schools to even play in a BCS Title game. They've done it 3 times.

*Under UFM, in addition to never losing, OSU has had the CONSENSUS best recruiting class in the B10 two years running.

Ohio State's dominance in the revenue sports is indisputable. Total domination.

But in non-revenue sports, Ohio State fairs nearly as well.

*Ohio State has been the highest ranked B10 school in the Sears Director's Cup 4 times since 2005 (4 out of 7), though they appear likely to drop to 4 of 8 this season.

*Ohio State has finished in the top 4 each of the past two years and hasn't been outside the top 12 in any season since 2005.

*Ohio State offers 36 varsity sports, the most in the country.

In AD-related current events:

*Ohio State is taking a somewhat controversial step to monitor players: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/21389278/is-checking-on-players-accounts-going-too-far-not-at-ohio-state
                    *Ohio State is likely to be a preseason top 5 if not top 2: http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2013

Finally, Brady Hoke, as of today, has still yet to win a conference title as a head coach. 10 years and counting:
                    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Hoke"]Brady Hoke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Just the FACTS.

FLAGSHIP.

Last edited by iam416; June 21, 2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• The first time Urbie Meyer suspended Aaron Hernandez for drug use, Meyer found the courage to keep AH out of the lineup against OOC powerhouse Hawaii....a single game.

Hypothetically, if Hernandez still played for Meyer at Ohio State wonder if Urbie would have the balls to suspend him for at least two OOC games, say against the Buffalo Bulls & the San Diego State Aztecs given the gravity of current situation?

When it appears your TE is guilty of ReDruM, sometimes a coach must send a strong message and take this shit seriously. Maybe even against the mighty Florida A&M Rattlers?

Comment

• Excepting of course this years 14th place finish in the Directors Cup. Looks like Urbie is ruining everything.

Did your list include number of vacated football seasons due to cheating, or the number of loaner cars QBs got tickets in, or the number of guns being transported by former RBs??

Comment

• Do you think for a second that the Columbus police would ever find evidence of murder by a OSU football player?

Comment

• 16 > 1. Whatever it takes you boys to balm your bludgeoned soul.

Comment

• And, god knows, your soul has been bludgeoned....WOOF....I can almost understand why you boys have to resort to your pitiful desperation...I mean, it's been ROUGH times...

*Ohio State has won B10 football championships in 6 of the past 8 years. And, of course, was by far and away the best team in the league this season and proud Leaders Division Champs!

*Ohio State hoops has won B10 regular season championships in 5 of the past 8 years. Unfortunately, M choked to cost them 6 of 8.

*Ohio State has won B10 tournament 4 times in the past 8 years. No other B10 school has won it more than once.

*Since 2005, Ohio State has won 11 football/basketball championships in 16 tries and 4 tournament titles in 8 tries for a total of 15 out of 24. Michigan State and Wisconsin are second with 5 total championships, followed by Penn State, who won 2.

*Since 2005, Ohio State has won 16 B10 titles of some sort in Revenue Sports. Michigan has won 1.

*Ohio State remains the ONLY B10 schools to even play in a BCS Title game. They've done it 3 times.

*Under UFM, in addition to never losing, OSU has had the CONSENSUS best recruiting class in the B10 two years running.

Ohio State's dominance in the revenue sports is indisputable. Total domination.

But in non-revenue sports, Ohio State fairs nearly as well.

*Ohio State has been the highest ranked B10 school in the Sears Director's Cup 4 times since 2005 (4 out of 7), though they appear likely to drop to 4 of 8 this season.

*Ohio State has finished in the top 4 each of the past two years and hasn't been outside the top 14 in any season since 2005.

*Ohio State offers 36 varsity sports, the most in the country.

In AD-related current events:

*Ohio State is taking a somewhat controversial step to monitor players: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/21389278/is-checking-on-players-accounts-going-too-far-not-at-ohio-state
                              *Ohio State is likely to be a preseason top 5 if not top 2: http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2013

Finally, Brady Hoke, as of today, has still yet to win a conference title as a head coach. 10 years and counting:
                              [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Hoke"]Brady Hoke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Just the FACTS.

FLAGSHIP.

Comment

• Just the irrefutable facts & not superfluous selective Ohio A & M cherry-picking:

B10 titles: 42 - #1 all-time wins (903)
                                #1 all-time winning percentage (.734)
                                11 - National Championships
                                Michigan's Record v. Ohio A & M : 56 wins, 45 losses-6 ties.

No matter how you try to slice and dice it, Michigan is clearly the Victor and the greatest college football program of all time.

These are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Comment

Working...
                                X