Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS, of all people, cranking out articles on Ohio State:

Tim Herman (who will surely be moving on to a HC gig sooner rather than later):
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-to-ohio-state

Marotti: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/bruce-feldman/22386326/ohio-st-strength-coach-marotti-gets-buy-in-leadership-development

Desperate, dark days in Columbus.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• TG your being environmentally friendly OP.

Comment

• it is literally impossible for a football player to fail a class at OSU, so its kind of surprising that they are so low on APR.

Originally posted by Ohio State Academic All American
        Research is the most used resource to finding out something you need from school papers to things you want to buy. Research is also used to find cheaper shopping supplies. For instance one store may have had a pricey type of material one was looking for and the other store you researched was a couple dollars cheaper. Coming out of high school I was thinking to my self what I wanted to do for a living and what I wanted to major in to start the quest for my job. Research is also used to find shopping cheaper shopping supplies.

I used the research process to find out what type of job specific major I wanted to major in and what type of job I wanted to do when I graduated from college. I researched different types of jobs, Criminal justice, business, communications, and education. I came up with criminal justice but couldn’t decide between business and criminal justice. I did research on business and did their pros and cons. Then, I did the pros and cons of criminal justice. I came up with in the business world you can either have a good chance at the type of business you want to start or a bad business that won’t sell or bring in money.

Another part of my research I did was the most important factors in the business, was what they want for what they can afford and is there a profit that can help me out to make some extra money.The availability of the job openings, the job entails, the pay hours. I looked up also whether I would have to be in school for along time or not to get a job. Also my personal enjoyment in the job would I love to do every day I woke up to go to work.

With out research I would not have been able to get these types of information for the job that I want to do for the rest of my life. If one would just go and do something with out researching first they could’ve missed something that could have later benefited later on or benefited one more then the other.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Talent, Ohio Bike Parks. THX George!

https://www.dnr.state.oh.us/faciliti...4/Default.aspx
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That's good for a C- in 6th grade...

or B+ at Ohio State.

Comment

• The APR FACTS really get under the skin of the M faithful. I have to say, then, it's not a complete waste. Heh.

OP:

Good videos. There are plenty of places to MTB around here. I need to give it a try, but I'm fairly certain the road is what I prefer. And with my combo running/cycling regime, I pretty much have time for one type of cycling. You mudders will have to wait!

Comment

• OSU is doing well at playing school for sure.

APR is a blunt instrument for sure, and to me appears to be of little utility except that a truly low score shows a real failure to these young men.

Also, the APR is just one more turd nugget left by RichRod. Next year it will be much higher.

Comment

• did this guy lose a bet?

CJ Wilson Racing driver Patrick Gallagher is a mechanical engineering student at The Ohio State University. Naturally, he's a devoted Buckeyes fan. Later this month, when he races in front of the hometown crowd at Mid-Ohio, he'll be wearing a very special helmet.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Man, that bar is set HIGH for those men! What a leader!

Comment

• I like that only women need to be treated with respect.

Comment

• Appears it's either in Louisville or we're both getting our inspirational quotes from the same issue of Readers Digest

Comment

• The hits just keep coming. UFM surely on verge of meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            I like that only women need to be treated with respect.
                            I can think of many others that deserve to be respected, alongside women.

I understand what they are trying to say, but it does seem to leave a lot unsaid.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And shouldn't he add "No selling stuff for tattoos"???

Comment

• An OSU recruiting update that maybe only WM will find even remotely interesting.

This is my very rough breakdown of

QB (1): They've missed on Watson and it seems Harris will probably pick LSU. Not sure who UFM takes after that, but they will take a QB in this class, IMO.

RB/ATH (2) - Paris Campbell is already on board. I think they will take one of Curtis Samuel or Jonathan Hilliman to fill out this position.

WR (2) - Lonnie Johnson is in. Derrek Kief is going to Bama. I think they take one more, probably in the WR/H mold. Maybe Austin Roberts.

OL (5-6) -- Trout and Marcelys Jones are in. Neither will help immediately. They need immediate help for 2014, so they're pushing hard for Chad Mavesty (JC). Jamarco Jones decides on the 27th. Damian Prince is definitely in the mix. Demetrius Knox is very much in the mix, too. Knox will be a recruiting saga that won't resolve itself until NLOID. I think Mavesty and J. Jones will commit and Prince is a legit shot.

DL (2-3) -- Dylan Thompson is on board as DT. Jalyn Holmes will likely be on board as a total speed rush DE. Solomon Thomas also appears to be in play. I get the sense that they would take a 3rd DL if it was someone they really liked. If not, I think they feel that Dante Booker can move down to DL.

LB (4-5) -- Booker, Kyle Berger and Sam Hubbard are in. Now, it's mostly a matter of waiting for Raekwon McMillan. Who knows how that will eventually turn out.

CB (2) -- Webb and Lattimore. One is committed, one will be.

S (2) -- I think they want 2. Erick Smith should be one of them. Right now it seems that they are pushing for Quincy Wilson, too. Hard to see them turning down JuJu Smith, but that's a longshot.

K - Sean Nuernberger

The thing I've absolutely learned about UFM is that he's waaaayyyy different than Coach Tressel when it comes to recruiting and his approach is far more "fluid" than Coach Tressel's. Recruits go on and off the radar all the time. The thing that UFM has done to date (and he did at Florida) is that when he misses -- and he misses plenty -- he's not immediately off to plan B/C -- he's going to try to replace that miss with someone just as good or better. Last year, he did a remarkable job of upgrading (IMO) over misses. We'll see if he can keep it up.

Anyway -- summary:

I think that OSU will add Jalyn Holmes, Jamarco Jones, Marshon Lattimore and Erick Smith to their class. I think they are good position with Chad Mavesty and Raekwon McMillan. And with 4-6 spots left after that, who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X