Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. I doubt UFM is wasting much time on, e.g., McDowell even though they'd surely take him.

Of course, what I believe the truth about recruiting is that it's not the kids you you miss on getting them to commit, it's the kids that commit that you MISS on. Ohio State will miss on Deshaun Watson even though UFM really wants him. They may miss on Kyle Allen. Or Brandon Harris. But that's ok so long as they don't MISS on the QB they sign.

I'm always more concerned about OSU signing a player that is questionable than them losing, e.g., another OL to Notre Dame or something.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to OSU's search for a PG post-Craft. Admirable young man, were he not a Buckeye.

Comment

• Shannon Scott will be it for the first post-Craft season. Hopefully a good PG in class of 2014 will get time and take reins for season after that.

Comment

• Hopefully not.

Comment

• Peppers biches, Peppers.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 26, 2013, 05:41 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hoke once again dominating spring recruiting. If history is any indicator, it would appear he has M nicely placed to land the consensus #2 class in the B10 for the third year in a row. Thankfully, UFM can make do with Coach Hoke's scraps and leftovers.

Comment

• you may end up right, Talent, when all is signed, sealed, and delivered come February---but one of the main reasons will likely be class size. Then again, if Michigan can get the right combination of commitments from Hand, McDowell, Adoree Jackson, Andrew Brown, Parrker Westfall, Juju Smith, Artavius Scott, and a few others they're in on right now, quantity just might not trump quality. It'll be fun to watch, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Hoke once again dominating spring recruiting. If history is any indicator, it would appear he has M nicely placed to land the consensus #2 class in the B10 for the third year in a row. Thankfully, UFM can make do with Coach Hoke's scraps and leftovers.
                  LOL ,

Peppers bitches, Peppers.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You are correct, Rob. For example, M signed more players than OSU last season.

Congrats on your savior, OP. God knows you need it. Heh.

Comment

• Don't be that way Talent, no question the prestigious custom-built, Urban Meyer "Family Studies" Program has its appeal but frankly there are kids still out there, actually want to do homework, write papers, see the inside of classroom and actually EARN a degree while playing for the greatest football program in the history of college sport.

Kudos to coach Meyer, because we all know he didn't REALLY want Peppers and he was able to force coach Hoke to burn and waste another scholarship to land him thanks to "Urban Meyer Mind Tricks".

"*uck dat chapeau s'it, gimme da goddamn Helmet bitz!"

BTW where has your attack poodle DSL been?
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 27, 2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• I understand you gotta take the victories wherever you can get them, OP.

Comment

• Talent, you would be ill-advised to spend your Memorial Day masking your fear and pain with sarcasm.

Try watching a War flick on TV, visit a cemetery, cut loose on a gun range, drink some tequila, wave the Star & Strips or BBQ a steer. (No particular order).

Comment

• A whole steer?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talent, you would be ill-advised to spend your Memorial Day masking your fear and pain with sarcasm.

LOL. An OP-style gem.

Comment

• OP scores again on the Talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X