Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kosta Karageorge found dead near the OSU campus.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not sure what OSU's system had to do with Brax blowing out his shoulder. But, anyway...Cardale is no JTB.

Very sad re Kosta insofar as a young man apparently committed suicide. His relation to OSU is irrelevant to that big, sad picture. Terrible for any parent.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, that sucks.

I kept hoping that they'd find him walking around town or sitting on a park bench somewhere.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Sad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Very sad regarding the young man at OSU...terrible to think anyone would take their own life especially that young...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UFM is now 35-1 in the regular season at Ohio State. And 0-2 in the post-season. Dear god, do I detest Wisky. And you know, Gordon will get his, but it'll be shitass Rico fucking Stave that makes 3 or 4 decisive plays. Bah.

Comment

• One of these days, somebody is going to hold Wisky to 10 points by crowding the box and forcing their shitty QBs to throw, and everyone's reaction will be "how come noone else tried that?"

Comment

• If Wisconsin does win, which I doubt, it will be a bit of karma for 1973.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    UFM is now 35-1 in the regular season at Ohio State. And 0-2 in the post-season. Dear god, do I detest Wisky. And you know, Gordon will get his, but it'll be shitass Rico fucking Stave that makes 3 or 4 decisive plays. Bah.
                    It's true that the Badgers seem to be in the right place at the right time.

They also seen to deliver those back breaking plays at the right time. Can't say that's because Beliema/Anderson manufacture those kinds of breaks but you wonder if they are really that kind of good.

But I agree with Hanni. The way to stop those F'ers is to load the box. The problem for osu is that weak LB and back end play could make that hard.

I think Wisky wins this one ..... Again.

Sucks.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      If Wisconsin does win, which I doubt, it will be a bit of karma for 1973.
                      Appropriate karma would be if OSU wins and is ranked #4 but the committee refuses to take them because they want the team more likely to win.

Comment

• Bingo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Appropriate karma would be if OSU wins and is ranked #4 but the committee refuses to take them because they want the team more likely to win.
                          Which is why a said a bit of karma.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The B10 Coach of the Year eludes an Ohio State coach once again. Ol' Earle in 1979 remains the last OSU coach to win CoY. They aught to add some modifiers to the title, though -- Coach of the Most Improved Team of the Year -- or something.

Brady Hoke has won more B10 CoY awards than Jim Tressel and Urban Meyer combined. As do Ron Turner and Ron Zook!

Kirk Ferentz has as many B10 CoY awards as all OSU coaches combined (1972-2014).

Comment

• Is there a more meaningless award across sports than Coach of the Year? I haven't seen one.

But, do take it personally. Nobody likes you people. You're not fooling anyone with that act down there.

Comment

• Oh, I think it's meaningless and hilarious. I mean, Ron Zook and Brady Hoke have won it, but not Jim Tressel nor UFM. Heh. That's the epitome of meaningless and hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X