Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisky is always a tough out. I feel like we've only really blown them out maybe once since the 80's.

Comment

• I'd suggest a cover 2 shell in defending them..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to playing them in Dallas next year. Only the second meeting. The first one was 1928. Damn country was about to go to hell...

THANKS COOLIDGE!
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 16, 2014, 07:18 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'd like to see you guys play them in November in Madison... =)

Comment

• Coolidge was a total dipshit. Could barely speak, let alone manage a country. WAY TO HANDLE A POLICE STRIKE YOU ASS!!!!

Wisconsin fans range from inebriated to drunken asshole...you'll have fun

Comment

• yea, they're a unique breed in the BIG..

Comment

• To be more serious, Wisconsin's rise from the ashes is one of the more impressive stories of the past 25 years. Barry Alvarez did a hell of a job. They honestly have a great stadium, with great character, but that place was an empty tomb when I was a kid.

Madison is now a great college town though. It's close to the same size as Baton Rouge

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I'd like to see you guys play them in November in Madison... =)
                  I'd love it. Football is fun in cold weather. Certainly not as bad as Alabama or Texas in August.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've been to Madison several times on business. There is a HUGE electronic health record company there (or right outside of Madison in Verona) called Epic. Very neat company and headquarters.

Comment

• Wisky will be a really hard game, and I think most people will understand that. And I really dislike those fucks. 2011 was not completely intolerable because of Braxton's ridiculous throw to beat Russell Wilson in the final 20 seconds. Suck it, Bert.

Speaking of which, ol' Bert has Arky playing some old school Badger football. That team is going improve and be a real pain in the ass to play. As I recall, The Nick left Fayettenam happy as a fucking clam with a 1 point win.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We should have lost that game. Outplayed. They also should have beaten Miss State and TAMU. Their record is only as bad as it is due to dumb luck.

Comment

• Only been to Madison once, in 2002 as luck would have it. Was expecting miserable treatment but everyone was fine. You hear horror stories though many tell the same stories about us and I think things have been cleaned up significantly over the past 10 years.

Comment

• We should have lost that game. Outplayed. They also should have beaten Miss State and TAMU. Their record is only as bad as it is due to dumb luck.
                            aTm for sure, Bama maybe, but MSU was pretty much even. They're much better than their record, that's for damn sure. They'll probably be the reason Alabama will have to play Georgia instead of Mizzou in Atlanta.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dammit, I want Indiana to be SEC East Champs

Comment

• when we joined the league it was pretty universal told to Nebraska fans to avoid going to Wisc or OSU. Everyplace else we'd be fine..

not sure of the truth on that, but it was the message sent on boards like rivals and scout. Honestly, I was surprised PSU wasn't on the list..

Comment

Working...
                                X