Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - Exactly What It Says -

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    This is an embrassment
    I said that a lot living in ohio.

Sent from my DROIDX

Comment

• Urbz loses another friend:

Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando breaking news, sports, business, entertainment, weather and traffic
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's been 3 years and Butthurt Bianchi Prime is STILL writing about Urban Meyer

And chalk up Jack Youngblood as another butthurt Gator who had nothing negative to say about Urban, Urban's recruits, and the arrest record until AFTER he had quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          And chalk up Jack Youngblood as another butthurt Gator who had nothing negative to say about Urban, Urban's recruits, and the arrest record until AFTER he had quit.
          Which is when spoke freely and honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Which is when spoke freely and honestly.
            Or its a form of cowardice. He and Bianchi didn't utter a peep about all these supposedly horrible things Urban was doing until he was no longer doing them for Florida.

Reminds me of Mike Trivissono, a fatass radio host we have in Cleveland. For years he's been a company man, lavishing praise on the management and ownership of the Indians and Browns. He'd would continually lambast Clevelanders for not doing enough to support these fine organizations. His station, WTAM 1100, carried the games of both. Then 2 years ago when the Lerners sold the Browns, the new ownership dropped WTAM and went to a different station.

Trivisonno's tune literally changed overnight. Suddenly the Browns are the worst-run org. in professional sports and if they leave town who cares?

He's the same way with pro athletes in town...drools over them when he can get them on his show, then bashes them once they leave town. Never liked em in the first place.

Bianchi once wrote an article calling Urban the greatest living coach and that he was up there with the alltime greats. Two years later he's writing articles about how he's unethical, corrupt, a cheat, and a terrible person and that Gator fans are glad he's gone. Gutless

Comment

• Bianchi Prime is such a caricature it's actually startling. There is no expiration date for his hating the fact UFM chose a better program.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He probably just has a sense of right and wrong, which is difficult to spot from your vantage point (Ohio). Normal people generally are going to be offended by the optics of Meyer. It might be that it isn't actually an astounding record of moral turpitude but just looks like it, but it certainly appeart that way to those who can take the facts and hand and evaluate them reasonably.

Comment

• His sense of wrong didn't kick in until Urbz had left the program he roots for. Only then was he shocked, SHOCKED to discover that there were hoodlums in the Florida program!

Comment

• How else do you win championships?

Comment

• Could be. But the thought progressions of random newspaper columnists have nothing to do with it. Again: if/when told the basic details of Meyer's conduct, normal people are generally going to find him a repulsive character. Nobody outside Ohio is really gonna argue that.

Comment

• He finally saw the light.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bianchi dogging Meyer is like Edward R. Murrow exposing Joe McCarthy.

Comment

• but it certainly doesn't look that way to those who can take the facts and hand and evaluate them
                            It's cute that you seem to consider yourself amongst this group.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If they're going to use an adjective to describe me, ``cute'' is typically the one people choose.

Comment

• "bianchi" is not nearly as good as "poodle" --- a timeless classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X