Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer 1, coach no titles 0.

Coaching murderers is just one more area that Urbie has us beat.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hackistan that is fine, even gay men deserve a chance to run from their past as we are often told.

Please clean up, stay off the booze.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 27, 2013, 08:26 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OK, just to make this an almost fair fight, and so I don't have to respond to random stuff that has nothing to do with me, here's something less-than-masculine about me: I have a lovely collection of ceramic teapots and I love Islamic art, including carpets and other textiles. Let's see how you run with that, or if you need something stronger.

Comment

• Hackistan that is fine provided you have learned from your transgressions.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hack's teapot collection and OP's substitution of large yachts for sexual prowess are best discussed in the Michigan Offseason Thread.

This thread is reserved for how Aaron's Hernandez's Michigan alum teammate, Tom Brady, really let him down and should have done more to prevent this tragedy.

Comment

• I'll take my tea stong and unsweetened over ice, with a large wedge or two of lemon. Ok to substitute the Long Island variety if that's all you have though (but NOT the Long Islam variety)

Comment

• Just made a great iced tea with some of the smoked Chinese stuff, Lapsang Souchong, a bit of jasmine tea and some Earl Grey. Definitely no sugar -- that's for the cheaters in the south. But none of the teas had been grown in Ohio or shipped through there.

(You are welcome, OP.)

I don't think OP substitutes large yachts for sexual prowess, DSL. I think he considers them sexual partners, actually. He's worked his way up to that over the years. Started with children's toys then moved on to small skiffs and cigarette boats. Now he's working his way up to the ultimate goal, the new Africa Max oceanliners, which he designed in collaboration with Maersk. It's built for larger-capacity ports with deepwater berths, and offers enhanced efficiency. Once OP is able to commission the necesary silicon sleeve for the thing we may not see him around here for a week or two.

Last edited by hack; June 26, 2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Hack's teapot collection and OP's substitution of large yachts for sexual prowess are best discussed in the Michigan Offseason Thread.

This thread is reserved for how Aaron's Hernandez's Michigan alum teammate, Tom Brady, really let him down and should have done more to prevent this tragedy.
                  In oLieO, it's referred to as a "tragedy".

In the civilized world, however, we refer to it much more accurately as execution-style 1st-degree murder.

Comment

• You're right, but I think they don't use that word tragedy. I think in their terminology its a ``mesadfacenow''.

Comment

• Lotsa people kill people and stuff.

Comment

• The dark days continue at Ohio State. The Aaron Hernandez disaster may be the tipping point.

16 > 1; 12-0; best recruiting in the B10...all of that is dwarfed by the actions of a Gator while he was playing for New England. Terrible times.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Urbanization

Comment

• Circle of Trust Alumni

Comment

• Now that the urban myth is coaching at OlieO, just think of how many more Hernandez's he can mentor ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                              X