Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
    OP scores again on the Talent.
    Hack WAS right about OP then.

Comment

• Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Comment

• Just lock those two in a room and throw away the key. Everyone's a winner.

Comment

• I believe they are the only Cindy fans here......

Comment

• Zinger from OP. Will you be making it to Scio Church this year?

Comment

• Hopefully Tom, I used to share season tickets with Buchanan.

Splitting my time between Miami & Texas at the moment, working on huge project but expect to have some free time this fall.

It's 1400 miles and usually tickets on short notice are hard to come by at times.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• So, "the leader" of you Neanderthals, is a moronic douchebag who routinely says idiotic things and would embarrass a normal institution, but doesn't, but instead embarrasses the whole conference when he speaks on our behalf?

Why am I not surprised...even a little.

Comment

• Meh. True and largely innocuous remarks said at a private meeting. Whatever.

Now, his sisters of the poor comment was stupid, though nothing rivals proclaiming the 13-13 OSU-M result in 1992 one of OSU's "greatest victories". Now, THAT's stupid.

Saying ND wants to have its cake and eat it to is 100% true, IMO. The jabs at the Catholic are innocuous, even in today's world of uber-sensitive bullshit.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hmmm. I just saw what he said about Louisville, Kentucky and the SEC. I may actually have to go from neutral on the comments to enthusiastic supporter.

Comment

• Damn Gee.....hopefully that geriatric Butt Pirate meets a stroke and soon.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        enthusiastic supporter.

Bucknut nation.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I see Gee unites M fans in their love of ND and the SEC.

Comment

• what's the story on Perkins leaving?

I do love Gee.

Comment

• Perkins was a guy who ND & M were rumored to turn away due to academics... Gee is a great represent of The University of Ohio and the entire state.

Comment

• "To Gee or not to Gee, it was never the question".

Comment

Working...
                                X