Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From CNNSI -- OSU aiming to end SEC's dominance:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130508/ohio-state-urban-meyer-braxton-miller/

And early pre-season top 25:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130507/post-spring-top-25/index.html
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Boy, a common theme today:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        This ...... I read it too.

Sure, and talent, dsl are the same kinds of personalities as E, Wiz and Hoss. Got it.

TBF, there really is no bad blood between Neb and M fans ....... except for that isolated crying bullshit in 1997/8 that got neb an undeserved share of the NC ..... like there is between M and osu fans.
        actually, it is more of the fact that we don't view you as equals. Why scorn the less fortunate...
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          actually, it is more of the fact that we don't view you as equals. Why scorn the less fortunate...
          ....... now there's some bad blood.

F*** Nebraska

Seriously, Neb will never be despised like osu is despised.

After all, you've only been a real football team in a real conference for what, 2 seasons?
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            I will kill talent and put his cadaver thru a wood chipper for $1500 cash.
            Why would you want to ruin a perfectly-good wood chipper?

Comment

• Well done, DSL.

In the end, M fans proclaim Coach No-Titles the equal of Coach Hoke.

Total fucking retards.
              A totally returded post, if it's still OK to point it out a few days later. F'n mormon!

Comment

• Tom Dienhart of the BTN rates the B10 teams post-spring: http://btn.com/2013/05/09/who-sits-a...ball-rankings/

Bottom line: It’s Urban Meyer’s world—and everyone else is just living in it.
                Dienhart=OP?

Comment

• When the writer says crap like this ....

The Spartans will have the best defense in the Big Ten. Did I mention that the Spartans will have the best defense in the Big Ten?
                  Bret Bielema always said his 2013 team could be special. Well, here we are, but Bielema is shockingly gone to Arkansas. Enter Gary Andersen from Utah State. He’s perfect. Bielema or no Bielema, expect the same results—wins. Lots of wins.
                  Bottom line: It’s Urban Meyer’s world—and everyone else is just living in it.
                  Northwestern almost won the Legends Division last season; it may happen in 2013. This team has more speed, talent and athletic ability than perhaps any Wildcats team—ever. And the players know how to win, coming off a 10-3 season. The offense is star-studded,
                  .... its safe to say that you can dismiss everything else he says ....
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "Bottom line: It’s Urban Meyer’s world—and everyone else is just living in it."

Comment

• Dienhart=OP?

Is this payback for a few weeks ago?

Talent = Tyrion Lannister

"Walk softly and carry an armored tank division I always say."
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 10, 2013, 07:07 AM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You both have the same, obviously accurate, take on UFM.

Comment

• NW has one of the B10's tougher conference schedules facing OSU & Wisky in the 'east'... They 'could' win 8 games but I'd put big money on the under, they seem to be one of the more overrated B10 teams imo and not a top 25 team...

Neb & MSU meanwhile both play 'soft' schedules OOD, MSU misses all of Ohio, Wisky & PSU and Nebraska misses Ohio & Wisky... M meanwhile plays Ohio, PSU & Indiana in OOD... Head-to-head will be critical but so will be who you don't play and MSU & Neb both have a big advantage with their soft OOD schedules...

If M want to win the 'west', it'll have to win the critical head-to-head battles against Sparty and the Cornhuskers.

Comment

• agree with WMW, we pretty much have to sweep the division in order to win it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              "Bottom line: It?s Urban Meyer?s world?and everyone else is just living in it."
                              Well, .. since you agree with that silly quote of his, you must agree with his other silly quotes. Like the one that says MSU will have the best defense in the B1G. He says it twice.

Sad that you'd abandon your team's hopes before a single ball has been kicked ....

If M want to win the 'west', it'll have to win the critical head-to-head battles against Sparty and the Cornhuskers.
                              I think the Huskers are the bigger threat. I still don't understand all the love that MSU is getting. Offensively, they're going to suck. Maxwell is not their long-term answer at QB.
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; May 10, 2013, 09:55 AM.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• MSU won't be very good, no, but that generality does not necessarily apply to the specifics of the Michigan game. They get Michigan in their stadium and will, as usual, play their best game of the year that week. Not for the foreseeable future will Michigan be able to take that game lightly. Don't get me wrong, Michigan should win. But they will have a tougher time doing it than all the other teams MSU will lose to.

Comment

Working...
                                X