Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they should also bring in University of Lahore and University of Mumbai as cricket-only members for the cricket conference. Natural rivals and Mumbai TV market bigger than NYC. Call it the Suicide Bomber Bowl.

Comment

• I like the jib in your sail Hack.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Heh, thanks. Another idea is to create a conference for professional play. Could rope in Newcastle and Man United and put them in a division with Ohio State. Our Buckeye friends would suddenly look less neanderthal in comparison. Then maybe poach Auburn.

Comment

• Potential 2016 schedule:

Bowling Green
          Tulsa
          @ Oklahoma
          Maryland
          @ Rutgers
          @ Michigan State
          Nebraska
          @ Iowa
          Illinois
          @ Penn State
          Indiana
          Michigan

Comment

• Post-spring "way to early" rankings....http://espn.go.com/college-football/...st-2013-top-25
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Glee and anticipation! I definitely hope OSU has a lot at stake when it dares step foot in the state of Michigan this November.

Comment

• Not sure what part of "Way-Too-Early Preseason Top 25" has been misunderstood?

FWIW, I'll take Blue at #9 under the radar, sweetspot. Come November in AA, nowhere for Urbie to hide, no costume jewelry pranks (whom only Liberace would love), just the pain of another loss for Ohio A & M.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Man I haven't thought about Liberace in years -- interesting that you have -- but it's totally true. If he were alive and an unaffiliated college football fan, no doubt OSU would capture his fancy.

Comment

• Obviously you don't have a premium cable subscription, for if that was the case, you would have witnessed the shameless HBO floggin' of their HOMO Drama before the weekly and I might add, superbe airing of "Game of Thrones".

Countless 'Mo bombing barrages serve only make Anderson Cooper & his protege Hackistan, smile. FYVP:

[youtube]QqAC1yiIROw[/youtube]

Tough to take Michael Douglas or Matt Damon serious again.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 29, 2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• I don't own a TV. Too dedicated to being Not Gay Like OP.

Comment

• Hackistan is wise and while you are at it, best add expensive yachts to your list of too extravagant indulgences as well.

For example, took the motor yacht up from Miami Beach to Ft. Lauderdale for dinner, on Las Olas Blvd. and wouldn't you know it, Mark Cuban's 300 foot, 120+ million dollar sea monster "Fountainhead" is in my favorite parking space on the New River. Well the Prime goes nearly Cuban Missile Ballistic! Ended up parking further inland at ridiculous expense, cable for life would have been cheaper oh wise one. BTW Hack he has BB court on the ass end of that.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 29, 2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• ???

Weren't you here the last time you and I discussed this?

Comment

• I've got to come to Miami and hang out with you a bit, OP ... LOL
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "Mi casa es su casa" amigo*.

*In tribute to any of our Spanish Posting Friends.

Comment

• Who wants to meet up at the game? Akron Aeros v Bowie Baysox

Comment

Working...
                                X