Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hopeful sign!

Comment

• Seems the likelihood OlieO gets a bowl ban is pretty small.

They'll get the slap on the wrist
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• The NCAA has shown recently that it really doesn't care to punish cheaters. I doubt they get anything significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          And OSU remains the Big Ten flagship. Look at how dreadful the Big Ten looks without a solid OSU to back it up. The Big Ten NEEDS a powerful THE Ohio State, and needs it badly.

No, they really don't But your sentiment is understandable, since thinking of oneself as being more important than they really are goes back at least as far as the dinosaurs.

Michigan certainly felt that way- and the rest of the conference has been laughing their asses off at them for the last three years just to prove them wrong.

Now it’s your turn. So keep perpetuating your sense of self importance (and all of your other delusions). You’ve given us some funny stuff so far, and it can only get better.

And keep losing. That produces the biggest laughs of all.

Comment

• I enjoyed watching that Big Ten Network replay of the Purdue v OlieO game ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• When osu cans Fickell at the end of the season, I hear Jerry Sandusky is available. Perfect fit in Columbus.

<Prepares another cast>
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Once Tressel serves his college ban, no reason he doesn't head to Penn State, a natural fit.

Winless Colts must be looking to ditch their "lucky Charm"....
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 15, 2011, 11:40 AM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The CPD seems to think Fickel would be easily replaced by Meyer or Pelini (should the need arise), well good luck, wish list or not.

Food for thought, if Brandon had held on to Rich Rod for this season, only to fire him when an Alpha Candidate was secured, perhaps Meyer would be in play? Remember his "out" for ND, OSU or Michigan should they come calling. Brandon would have had a year to work on the guy and timing in life is so critical.

Penn State is disaster, OSU is no better & ND is stuck with Kelly for the time being.....Ann Arbor would had to have looked pretty sexy should Meyer wish to return to coaching.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If Brandon hangs onto RichRod and he pulls a miracle season out of his @$$, now you are stuck with him long term. That's a pretty big risk.

Comment

• Good Old days, don't remember him much as kid but the battle, you bet. Looking forward to this.

Icons - Woody Hayes Highlights BTN Programming
                      Icons featuring Woody Hayes debuts Friday night at approximately 11 p.m.

Comment

• When will the btn icon tom osborne program going to be shown OP? Just asking.

Comment

• When he is actually elected as a US Senator from Nebraska! Wonder what the good folks of the Husker State know about him that seems to elude CFB fans?

BTW
                          Kool-Aid was created in 1927 by Edwin Perkins in the city of Hastings, which celebrates the event the second weekend of every August with Kool-Aid Days. Kool-Aid is the official soft drink of Nebraska.

Comment

• Woody is the greatest coach in Big Ten history.

Comment

• Bo had a better record at Michigan than Woody did at OSU.

Bo: 194-48-5 (.785)
                              Woody: 205-61-10 (.743)

Bo had a better Big Ten record than Woody did:

Bo: 143-24-3 (.841)
                              Woody: 152-37-7 (.776)

Bo had 13 Big Ten titles in 21 seasons (.619)
                              Woody had 13 Big Ten titles in 28 seasons (.464)

Bo also has the distinct advantage of not having to retire in disgrace after punching a player.

Bo should be on the trophy. Woody will never be on anything because of the way he left the game. Bo deserves it more than Woody anyway.

Comment

• Two schools of SHAME square off in Columbus this Saturday, the Immoral v. Unethical, regardless of the outcome both Universities have lost badly.

It's purely criminal that both Programs, their Athletic Departments & Coaches, are full of arrogant and selfish men that have put their well-being above that of their Institution, sullying the Big Ten in the wake of their destruction.
                                Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 17, 2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X