Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess one must rely on strength of character and your own moral compass to guide in these matters. Although Slavery & Suffrage were "Constitutional" at one time, it doesn't mean they were morally right. Or if you follow Scripture, The Old Testament permitted you to "discipline" one's wife with cane no greater than the circumference of your thumb...in light of this, I certainly hope you don't take this seriously out on your life partner.

Clearly there is right and wrong.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 12, 2011, 03:07 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Possibly one of your best posts ever, OP.

I have always found it odd that supporters of the buckeyes almost uniformly ignore the implications of the behaviors of persons within or having influence on the osu football program. For example, he lied three times but it was always about the same thing ...... or "I hope he doesn't fire me" ...... or "this isn't a systemic problem its only what, one guy (I mean, 9 .... I mean 30)."

Beyond amazing, actually.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I just found it surprising and actually sort of humourous that these guys all need to have lawyers.

Comment

• Thank God they do! Right Talent.

Comment

• DSL, there is still some time but it doesn't look very good for your crinimal Bucks. In fact if you ask me, it looks very "RichRodesque"!

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Last chance DSL to show your support for Jim Tressel's legacy. Forget the spread, straightup. Why the reluctance to support your team? The Illini will hand OSU its fourth loss but there is no sense crying, your boy Pryor sure the hell isn't!

His only regret, that he did not steal more OSU taxpayer football equipment, (that he sold at his leisure), around Columbus before he got caught. ;)
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 14, 2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Gay Crickets.

Comment

• OlieO is exposing Illinois while having only half an offense, they didn't complete a pass until the 4th quarter
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And the Zookster confirming his genius status by going for it on 4th down, down 10, with about 2 minutes left at the OSU 10 yd line.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I saw that too, Paul.

Luke Fickell became a fan of the "zooker" on that one ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• All year I kept hearing how good the Illini were. I thought, the team we beat in triple OT last year? Is Ron Zook still the coach? They were pathetic pretenders today. Schmucks spanked 'em.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Their narrow escapes against Western and NW (both at home) were clear indicators that this was a mediocre team at best.
                          Throw in the Zooker's ineptitude as coach, and their early season success was proven to be a facade.
                          Here's to hoping the similar bone-headed decision making takes place in four weeks.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The poster child for compliance is better than we'd like to believe.

Comment

• They are really good defensively and have some good cheaters in Mike Adams, Boom Herron & company.

Comment

• Those that think this game was a reflection of how overrated Illinois was are in for a rude awaking when the Bucks come calling in November.

Comment

Working...
                                X