Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 8-1, (not nearly as bad as Cooper's record) a single point victory constitutes a pounding come November. Carr came close a few times, robbed by officials & certainly the fact that James Tressel played ineligible players for most of his tenure, and benefited from the "Statue of limitations" NCAA regarding the matter but water under the bridge now.

As for Rodriguez, that "Dirty Mexican" should be stricken from the record....in fact you should give me 7 for Martin's hiring blunder, RR certainly paid huge dividends over 3 years and was rightly FIRED for his charade.

DSL you are still a homo.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• My mathemetregery reckons that 1-9 (or 1-8 or, hell, 1-7) is a lower winning percentage than 2-10-1. Further, the final 3 years of your nightmare dispositively ended the "who sucked worse" debate.

You desperation for a win of any sort is duly noted and enjoyed.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        ......the final 3 years of your nightmare dispositively ended the "who sucked worse" debate.
        Jury's still out, the bucks are coming up on game 4 of the first season of a period of suckage and damnation yet to be determined.

Truth, justice and pay back's a mother.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• But not AJ Hawk's mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            My mathemetregery reckons that 1-9 (or 1-8 or, hell, 1-7) is a lower winning percentage than 2-10-1. Further, the final 3 years of your nightmare dispositively ended the "who sucked worse" debate.

You desperation for a win of any sort is duly noted and enjoyed.
            Oh Heavens no, I simply meant padding our healthy series lead over OSU. I'm gonna have to start calling you Houdini because of your uncanny ability to escape from harsh reality, at will.

Tressel and Pryor have left your program in a death spiral and it appears St. Luke is helpless in the matter, merely a spectator, or perhaps even worst it seems he is actually ringing the death knoll.

I suspect the gravity of the situation has been realized by DSL at least, would go a long way in explaining his abhorrent behavior at times as guest here.

Is there a chance at recovery sure but from what I've seen the first three games of your season, it is likely years away.

G-note, straight up!
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 23, 2011, 01:03 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• re: why so many ohioans are hired/recruited by michigan

BECAUSE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WANTS TO WILLINGLY STAY IN THAT SHIT HOLE, TRAILER PARK TRASH, SEWER SCUM LACED STATE KNOWN AS OHIO

That's why, you fucking loser, cheating, cousin fucking Ohio State meth heads. Be glad that some of your neighbors actually fall through the cracks and don't have to spend the rest of their pathetic lives in that portable toilet known as Ohio.

That's why they leave.

Oh yeah....57-43-6.

BITCH.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Niffla .. dude .. chill just a bit ..

I don't like OLieO any more than you do, but lets try not to make things personal.

Attacks on OLieO as a state are completely acceptable.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Alright, I'm done. I'll spew my anti-scumbag Buckeye stuff in the Lion's forum. Just allow me one last post:

Comment

• 57-43-6

Comment

• Dude .. you don't have to leave.

I enjoy your posts, as do the rest of the guys.

We just try to do our best to keep things from getting personal. Otherwise, please feel free to bash OLieO all you want. I find it to be quite therapeutic.

I hope you stay, but if you leave, so long, and Go Blue.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Braxton Miller era has begun. Lots of nervous hand-wringing in Ann Arbor

Comment

• None whatsoever. Miller is to osu fans what Ron Powlus was to Musberger. He's a schmuckeye god until harsh reality sets in.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Braxton Miller era has begun. Lots of nervous hand-wringing in Ann Arbor
                                Don't get too excited. Colorado is at or near the bottom half of the NCAA in most defensive stats and 83rd in scoring defense after three games ... they'll drop further after today.

From what I saw, miller did manage the offense well. I'll bet he and fickell have got tressel tuned in on their head sets from some where. Officials should be watching for something like that. Helped to have osu's suspended bad boys back ..... I'm sure they're all still on the take though.

Cheaters.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X