Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Thus far the NCAA disagrees
    And Casey Anthony is a virgin!
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Oh, oh!

Comment

Thus far the NCAA disagrees
        Not confident that is a ringing endorsement of the stinking pile of dung in c-bus that is the ohio state university football program.

The NCAA's credibility is again under attack after issuing their report on osu on Friday. Not sure that matters much but I haven't heard a single blogger or responsible sports journalist make a comment supporting the findings in the NCAA's report.

I understand what the report says. I even believe that according to existing rules, the NCAA didn't find anything to support LOIC or FTM. But geeeeze .... is their anyone outside of the state of ohio that actually thinks no one inside the osu football program, for ten frigging years during tressel's tenure, didn't know that tressel was looking the other way with rule breakers?

But, that's OK, keep patting yourselves on the backs. The world of college football is laughing their asses off at osu fans and the osu football program.

This is good, righteous and as things should be.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          Not confident that is a ringing endorsement of the stinking pile of dung in c-bus that is the ohio state university football program.
          Do you mean "Duh OlieO Skate College" football program?

Comment

• I found the article I remember reading about the Iowa scandal of 1929-1930. As the journal mentions, several other Big Ten teams were believed to be operating slush funds at the time. The Carnegie Report the article mentions reported that out of 130 programs looked at, it would state only 28 were clean.

Something to ponder for those that think cheating has only gotten pervasive recently or that the game was somehow purer 80 years ago

Comment

• James Tressel Senior must have been college football's "Don" at the time, Nefarious linage no doubt.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No doubt. He had to learn it from someone .
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

• OlieO delusionals new defense "Everybody does it"...keep working your way through those 12 steps.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• DSL, perhaps you might get Pryor a summer job? I suggest one where he actually shows up, looks like your boy may have plenty of free time on his hands.....you see, rules actually do apply as the disgraced Senator and Mo Clarett eventually found out.

“It is for players whose circumstances have changed in an unforeseen way after the regular (college) draft. It is not a mechanism for simply bypassing the regular (draft).”

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I can understand why a Michigan fan would be frustrated right now. Your superiors avoid the most severe punishments and now you have to nervously hope and pray that at least a short bowl ban gets dealt out. Else all those recruits Hoke's been sucking in (the ones who "love" Michigan) are going to start having second thoughts. Maybe their love for Coach Hoke AKA "Negarecruiter" isn't as deep as previously thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          OlieO delusionals new defense "Everybody does it"...keep working your way through those 12 steps.
                          When you piously imply that Michigan "doesn't do it", are you actively supressing the memories of your major violations in both football and basketball or is it an unconscious thing?

Comment

• Hi, all. It's Talent. I have, for several reasons, sworn off message boards. Nonetheless, I respected at least a few of you enough that I thought I owed you a chance to take your shots and ask any questions of me. As the parameters of the infractions case are now pretty much defined and we're no longer dealing with one questionable story after another, it's the appropriate time.

Don't worry -- I'm only around for a day or two, and then I'm out. So, upside -- I'm not back in any way; downside -- you only have a 24-48 hours to get your shots in.

So, fire away.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

When you piously imply that Michigan "doesn't do it", are you actively supressing the memories of your major violations in both football and basketball or is it an unconscious thing?
                              Deflection. The topic is OlieO's decrepit lack of moral fiber.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Talent, stick around.

What do you think will be the ultimate penalty?
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X