Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we expect the final punishment from the NCAA?

Comment

• Maybe the NCAA, as part of its punishment to OLieO, needs to inform them that their 2010 season is FORFEITED, and not VACATED. If you use an ineligible player, you must FORFEIT the game, not "vacate" it. "Vacating" the game basically means the game never happened. Forfeiting means you lost because you cheated. I think the latter is more appropriate to the situation.

OLieO is all about winning at any cost. And here most of you guys have probably thought I was kidding in saying this all the time.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's been aparent thats been the case in Ohio for some time.

Comment

• Tee shirt of the week:

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This one too, add the hookers and the cash and that about sums it up! "The Keys to success since 2002!"

It is unfortunate that Pryor has left in disgrace too and is under no obligation to cooperate with the NCAA, I am sure there is plenty more there in terms of incrimination and other guilty parties directly associated with OSU....we will never know the full scope and breadth.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 10, 2011, 02:42 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If someone could pump Maurice Clarett full of truth serum we'd probably find a few more skeletons as well.

Comment

• Naturally there is no punishment severe enough for the Michigan Man. For a Michigan Man, winning is everything. And if it takes Ohio State being crippled by sanctions, then so be it: cripple them.

Comment

• Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

Saint jim has made your bed, now live with it.

Comment

• More deflection from the OlieO crowd.

Acceptance must be further down the addict's list.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                      Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

Saint jim has made your bed, now live with it.
                      And likewise, if the NCAA does not hand down the draconian punishment you think we deserve, you are going to have to learn to live with it.

Comment

• Whodean nailed it....dsl. is master at deflection.

Comment

• Yup, anything to take the attention away from what needs attention...

OSU admitted to be a repeat offender and failure to monitor and their only self imposed punishment is probation?

Comment

• I don't think they officially admitted failure to monitor.
                            I think DSL is right, they get off easy. I agree with some of the sports writers, NCAA will feel obligated to add something and what they will add is a bowl ban to make up for allowing O-state to playing in the BCS last year. This won't mean much for O-state anyways since they weren't headed for the BCS this year anyways. Instead they get a chance to can Fickell earlier on and bring in Urban or someone else to try to save this year's recruiting class.

As someone else said, it is CRITICAL for Hoke to exceed expectations in order to keep this class together and maintain momentum.

Comment

• Unfortunately, he has to play with what Rodriguez left him.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• For a Michigan Man, winning is everything. And if it takes Ohio State being crippled by sanctions, then so be it: cripple them.
                                This statement shows why so many people south of our state line are dead from the neck up.

What is happening now is the reaping of what has been sowed. Jim Tressel sowed the seeds of disrespect, lies, and deceit. He promised "pride", but delivered ashes. Sadly, many OLieO-ans still consider "pride" to be what a scoreboard says. How hollow that must be on a day like today, where once again, the finest Ohio HS athletes are looking to Michigan as the place where they want to play their college ball.

Scoreboard? I doubt that the Kalis family was even thinking about a scoreboard as their son announced his intentions today. They were thinking of the bright future their son has at one of the finest universities in the world, both from a professional view, and athletic view.

So, Michigan Men are not taking any special joy in what is going on in Columbus right now. Instead, Michigan Men are looking at Michigan's program and are proud that we withstood our own bout with the NCAA a year ago, and have withstood the days on the field where we could not come away with a victory against the cheating schmucknuts. Our program didn't have to lie and cheat and sacrifice our integrity to surpass ohio. They just continue to do things the right way.

Through it all, Michigan football shines brighter than ever.

Go Blue!
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; July 10, 2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X