Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Bezerkly posted more. He is my favorite Michigan-VaTecher fan ever.

I remember years ago at the Megasite, Wiz said some off-hand bullshit about VaTech and Beamer and Bezerkly made a logical, long, well-thought-out, fact-based and beautifully written rebuttal.

In reply, Wiz simple posted ":::fart sound:::".

Bezerkly could only manage "...". The ellipsis were perfect. Utter resignation that he had considered Wiz' post as earnest and had taken the time to come up with a cogent reply and counter-point only to realize he had been duped.

I still giggle thinking about it years later.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I wish Bezerkly posted more. He is my favorite Michigan-VaTecher fan ever.

I remember years ago at the Megasite, Wiz said some off-hand bullshit about VaTech and Beamer and Bezerkly made a logical, long, well-thought-out, fact-based and beautifully written rebuttal.

In reply, Wiz simple posted ":::fart sound:::".

Bezerkly could only manage "...". The ellipsis were perfect. Utter resignation that he had considered Wiz' post as earnest and had taken the time to come up with a cogent reply and counter-point only to realize he had been duped.

I still giggle thinking about it years later.
      I'm all about deep thinking...it's what I do...

:::fart noise:::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was hilarious, Wiz. I think, though, that added to his disdain for posting at that forum - which is sad. Jason Bezerkly was a kind soul with a tender spirit. I remember taking him to task on various topics and he would disappear for great lengths of time. Like his crazy belief that "The Seventh Seal" was something other than Swedish celluloid scat.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So sorry I ruined your bro-mance AA...I feel terrible...

:::fart noise:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hmmm. What have I done?

Comment

• What you've always done...turned death into a fighting chance to live.

Or brought Ragnarok upon us.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• That's a great story. Perfect Wiz, and an excellent reply. I like him too and wish he were around more.

As it happens, my current earworm is Eye of the Tiger, but in fart sounds. This is thanks to my nine-year-old, but it could have just as easily been Wiz.

Comment

• You shame your spawn like that?

That was easily the best post of the "Wild" Hoss library. And AA even had a nice line. Very odd.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This place is turning very gay lately...so perhaps inviting Bezerklie back is the right thing to do...just sayin'...

...you're the one that I want...oooo baby....oooo oooo oooo..."
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "STFU"

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stop stealing my patented material shitstain.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Shut it"

Comment

• In my household the line "Do you want to be like Wiz when you grow up?" is always good for a sudden surge in compliance.

Comment

• Indeed. To grow up a Husker fan bereft of intelligible thoughts, basic hygiene and Y-chromosomes is something I doubt even Dante could have imagined.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X