Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if he gets back to winning I get the distinct sense that "winning" means a 10-8 or 11-7 B1G season and not elite.

Comment

• Could be. He's at the tail end of a shift in recruiting strategy where he's focusing more on in-state kids and program players than chasing top 20 kids. Hoops recruiting is a tough business. The logistics of it -- with the EEs -- mean that the elite brands continually have spots for the elite players. They never fill up.

I think this year is the first year he hasn't won at least 10 conference games -- I mean, that's a pretty good run. But, it does feel like it's run its course.

I enjoy hoops and definitely go when they're good, but I didn't have much problem writing off this season and investing zero time in it. I can get my basketball fix in other places. I'm probably normal in that regard. That's probably why he can stay around next season. If this were football then it'd be a different story.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did you eat paint chips as a young lad?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Depends. Did your mom dust her twat with paint chips? BOOM!

Comment

• Pretty sure this is also the first year in his career he won't win 20 games or more.

Barring a CBI invite, of course!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Depends. Did your mom dust her twat with paint chips? BOOM!

Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Extremely minor scheduling news missed in the past week. Bowling Green scheduled again for 2020. No MAC teams at all from 2017-2019

Comment

• Speaking of which, M hasn't filled their empty game in '18 yet. It'll be a MAC type opponent unless a lower P5 agrees to a payday game.

Comment

• In response to White House claims that Trump was “a leader on Brexit,” Juncker declared: “If that continues, I’ll call for Ohio to be independent and Texas to leave the United States.”

Fine with me. Works electorally, and surely Delaney dreams of expanding the B1G footprint outside the country. GTFO already.

Comment

• Taron Vincent is on board. No surprise. Another top 60 player. He'll get a chance to play against his former HS coach if HARBAUGH!!!! keeps him around.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Incorrect.

Comment

• Stop the run.

Comment

• It's Stop Le Run

Dumbass.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• *sigh*

Offseason

50% of the posts for the next four months will be Wiz saying "STFU"

Comment

Working...
                                X