Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting what the point spread will be. They jumped Clemson over OSU after they beat a 23rd ranked team in a struggle. OSU beats a third ranked team and their only loss was a blocked return FG late in the PSU game.

At least OSU can show them who is boss. I actually fear clemson more than alabama because their offense looks scarier to me.

Comment

• Alabama has averaged 40.5 ppg against the #6 sos.
      Clemson has averaged 40.2 ppg against the #47 sos.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Alabama has averaged 40.5 ppg against the #6 sos.
        Clemson has averaged 40.2 ppg against the #47 sos.
        There is no doubt about your scoring prowess, but a lot are defensive td's. OSU doesn't turn the ball over very often

Comment

• Pointspreads are out and moving. Ala by 11 over Wash, now bet up to 14!!! OSU by 3.5 over Clemson, bet down to 3.

Comment

• It's true we lead the nation in NOTs.

If you want pure offense...Clemson averages just 34 more yards of total offense per game. The Bama defense more than offsets though. I honestly don't think the two teams are comparable. For that matter, I think Ohio State assrails them.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Urban Meyer will outcoach clemson.

Comment

• Ohio State is more talented than Clemson, Urban is a better coach, and Clemson has underperformed all year. Just not impressed with them. Bucknuts should win by 2 TDs.

Comment

• You suck.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio 45 Clempson 10

reverse hex voodoo
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Clemson wins it will have to be because of Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        You suck.

Haha...no reverse hex voodoo here. Just spewing truth bombs.

Comment

• OSU is the bama of the north. They win by three TD's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Clemson struggled with a lot of mediocre ACC programs, OSU by more than 1 score.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Clemson struggled with a lot of mediocre ACC programs, OSU by more than 1 score.
                              Agreed.

Comment

• Jim Delany 2011:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who has floated ideas for how a four-team college football playoff should be set up, said Wednesday that any new format shouldn't include a team that doesn't win its division.

Jim Delany 2016:

"I myself think Alabama has done enough whether they have a conference champion behind their resume or not. I think Ohio State has done enough."

I can't tell you how much I love this. Heh. It's amazing how things change.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 4, 2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X