No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there a fatal auto crash involving ambulances there?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• of may?
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yes. Considering a move in-house. Great opportunity but for, well, location.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm sure you'll find it cosmopolitan and urbane in comparison to your current location, so, yeah -- it's understandable why that would be a downside for you.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              of may?
              Yes, a local Cinco de Mayo tradition of sorts where early Nebraskans would sight their long rifles in on the fledgling Hispanic community....suspect there was not much cause for celebration.*

* see Deadwood Season II
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I think Omaha's a great city. I've had many cases in Omaha and I've always enjoyed being there.

Comment

• They must have a lot of automobile accidents involving ambulances on the scene in Omaha then if both of you two nerdowells find legal work there, yes?
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Yes. Considering a move in-house. Great opportunity but for, well, location.
                    well, if you move, let us know. I head to Omaha a couple times per year.

Comment

• Stay clear of Ent...he is a moocher.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and farts a lot.

Comment

• Well he is full of shit...so that makes sense...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I highly doubt he'll continue going to Omaha if this move indeed happens. It would be a major disincentive.

Comment

• I also like itching my balls...

Comment

• You may want to share your prarrie oyster recipe with your buddies.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X