Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ent:

Where are you staying at while in AA and will you have access to a car?

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
      ent:

Where are you staying at while in AA and will you have access to a car?

I am staying in Plymouth. I lived there for 4 yrs and will spend friday evening hanging out with old friends. I am renting a car.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ent, I'll send you a map with directions and location of lindy's in the next few weeks.
        Last edited by geo weidl; October 27, 2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• As Entropy knows, the 2005 so-called "win" over Michigan was tainted by:

a) Nebraska taunted a lot. Michigan Men don;t care for that
          b) Unsporting behavior such as yelling at Michigan's players and hitting rather than gently easing to the ground while tackling
          c) Callahan was clearly smirking while shaking LLLLLLoyd's hand at the end
          d) The refs blew multiple calls which all went Nebraska's way and Michigan was cheated

It really makes Nebraska's win completely hollow and meaningless doesn't it? Shoot, the Huskers still haven't given Michigan an apology for counting that game as a victory in their sham record books

Comment

• Stan-

I don't think we can hold Wisconsin to less than 17, which is the max total we will probably score

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              As Entropy knows, the 2005 so-called "win" over Michigan was tainted by:

a) Nebraska taunted a lot. Michigan Men don;t care for that
              b) Unsporting behavior such as yelling at Michigan's players and hitting rather than gently easing to the ground while tackling
              c) Callahan was clearly smirking while shaking LLLLLLoyd's hand at the end
              d) The refs blew multiple calls which all went Nebraska's way and Michigan was cheated

It really makes Nebraska's win completely hollow and meaningless doesn't it? Shoot, the Huskers still haven't given Michigan an apology for counting that game as a victory in their sham record books

No, our worst coach ever beat one of Michigans best... Heh

Comment

• 'Big Ten Icons' to Feature Former Nebraska Coach Tom Osborne

A brand new episode of Big Ten Icons, presented by Discover, airs at 8 PM ET Tuesday with a profile of legendary Nebraska football coach Tom Osborne. The episode is the fifth of 12 installments of the series, hosted by Hall of Fame sports broadcaster Keith Jackson.

The show includes new one-on-one interviews with Osborne, Bo Pelini, Bobby Bowden, Trev Alberts, Johnny Rodgers, Irving Fryar, Tommie Frazier, Damon Benning, Ron Brown, John Bacon, Ken Hambleton, Tom Shatel, Domon Benning and others.

In the episode Alberts says, "Tom Osborne and the success of Nebraska football have literally changed the entire landscape and profile of the entire state." Rodgers says, "Winning isn't everything, but here in Nebraska, we rate it right up there with oxygen."

Osborne was Nebraska's head football coach for 25 years (1973-1997), the longest tenure in school history. Under Osborne's direction, the Cornhuskers achieved a 255-49-3 record. The 255 victories are the sixth-most all-time among major college football coaches. All 25 of his Husker teams won at least nine games and went to a bowl. Osborne guided the Huskers to back-to-back national titles in 1994 and 1995, and finished his career by sharing the 1997 title with Michigan. Nebraska's back-to-back national titles in 1994-95 made Osborne the first coach to accomplish that feat since Bear Bryant led Alabama to titles in 1978-79.

Nebraska fans can stay tuned on Tuesday night for a BTN Greatest Games featuring the matchup of Nebraska and Tennessee from the 1998 Orange Bowl.

Comment

• LMAO Tom Osborne "Big Ten Icon"

Comment

• agree.. should be labeled.. "CF Icon"..or "The Greatest Ever"... or "Living God"...

something like that..

Comment

• I can appreciate that they want to welcome the new members, but the fact that the 1971 Oklahoma-Nebraska game will now be referred to as one of the "Big Ten's Greatest Games" is pretty silly.

Comment

• I think it is about honoring the members of the conference... If a team joins the BIG in the future, I'll feel the same way. You're either family or not. There is no "at this point only"..

Look at it this way, the Big12 won't be talking about past UNL games.. UNL is part of the BIG now.
                        Last edited by entropy; October 28, 2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• In reply to:

Morgan Broekhuis had 18 kills to lead the top-ranked Nebraska volleyball team to a four-set victory against No. 23 Ohio State on Friday night in Columbus, Ohio.
                          The Huskers (18-1) had a slow start before winning 19-25, 25-22, 25-19, 25-17 to improve to 11-0 in Big Ten Conference play.
                          Gina Mancuso added 14 kills and Hannah Werth added 11 for the Huskers.
                          Nebraska plays at No. 8 Penn State on Saturday in a match that will be televised live by the Big Ten Network. Penn State (16-5, 9-2) beat Iowa in four sets Friday

Comment

• I watched the replay of the Huskerz win over Illinois. That fourth game was just total domination.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Big Ten officials makes thier Big 12 counterparts look almost competent...and that's saying something. These retards have gotten pretty much every call wrong today, and even changed a penalty call to a different one. That was a first.

Comment

• Nice job by your boys. Sparty looked like their cheating ways won't work.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X