No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust me on this talent ...... it's way bigger than bausermann, way bigger.

The wilderness, I tell ya, the wilderness.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• All that stadium Husker - Buckeye redness is an obvious eyesore. Can't wait when Disney makes them change school colors, TV regs.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 9, 2011, 08:31 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• talent.. I think everyone was in shock at half. I left for another beer and reluctantly returned. Glad I did. The place was rocking in the 4th Quarter.

PSU is the loudest place I've been. I've heard A&M is close. I think UNL holds its own when it matters (meaning, UNL fans are not loud when UNL is on offense).

Our band needs improvement. It was average in the Big12, but it seems to be 12 of 12 in the BIG. It is a part of the experience that needs improvement. I love our opening video, but I think the tunnel walk drags. I also wish we had less advertisements, but that has been in place for 15 yrs.. it won't change.

I do love Nebraska games, the traditions, the cheers, balloon launches, etc. heck, I even like it when it snows or rains.. but I'm a fan.

I assume you had no troubles Sunday flying back to Cleveland...
        Last edited by entropy; October 9, 2011, 08:50 PM.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• My wife liked the balloon launch, heh. And, yeah -- no problem. Thanks to the way game ended up going, we left at 34-27 and had a clean shot back to Omaha and the flights this morning were without a hitch.

Though, Mrs. Talent did have to deal with me having a profanity-laced conversation with myself that started as we left our seats and continued, almost uninterrupted, on the walk to the car, driving through Lincoln and for about 20 miles on I-80.

She much preferred the balloon launch, heh, to that monologue, of sorts.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sounds like a great time and atmosphere. I'm looking forward to making a trip to Nebraska at some point.

Comment

• You absolutely should go. It's a great time as a stand-alone trip, but it's even better when you get to meet "internet people" (as my wife calls them).

And with that, I'll let the Huskerz fans get on with their season and their pursuit of the Leaders or Legends division title -- I know it's one of them. The mighty Goofer looms. Just wanted to thank the Huskerz for a great time and let everyone know it's a trip worth making.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How's detox going?

....... I know it must be a relief to be able to let go of bad situations.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd love to go to Lincoln to see next year's game, but its probably not going to happen. Its a long drive, and I am too much of a white-knuckler to fly out there.

Next year's road game for us will probably be to Minnehaha to see their new digs.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd love to go next year too. I'll have to wait and see how the "little one on the way" will effect things first

Comment

• Drok, you have NO IDEA!

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Jared Crick out for the rest of the year. Ouch.

Comment

• Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini has issued the following statement on senior defensive tackle Jared Crick:

“After further examination on Tuesday, it was determined that Jared Crick has a torn pectoral muscle and he will be out for the remainder of the season.

“I feel extremely bad for Jared. He is a young man who has represented this program in a first-class manner throughout his career. He made an unselfish decision to come back to Nebraska for his senior year and earn his degree, which he did this summer. He has also been a leader on and off the field and a young man who has made a positive impact in our community. Jared has a bright future in front of him on the field at the professional level. I know he will bounce back from this, and become a stronger player and person.

“It is a tough blow for our football team to lose a player of Jared’s caliber, but we have players that are capable of stepping up and filling the void.”

Crick ranks eighth on the Nebraska career sacks list with 20, including 9.5 in both 2009 and 2010. He also has 35 career tackles for loss and 167 career tackles. Crick was a first-team All-Big 12 selection in both 2009 and 2010.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Atrophy, that is one sweet setup you have, I bet when you pass, it would not be unreasonable to get buried in that rig! Husker permits should be easy in order to heading down that "Big Nebraska Highway in The Sky"! Cautionary note, is it just me or are most of the women of Lincoln, corn-fed heifers?
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X