Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/hashtagsutton/status/847480430278381568[/ame]

UNL's latest walkon LB...
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That's a backcover-of-the-media guide type of fellow.

Comment

• Center battle tight

The competition at center might be right up there with some of the closest as the Huskers wind down spring practice. NU not only has been getting reps from sophomore Michael Decker and redshirt John Raridon, but also Cole Conrad.

“We got a battle going,” assistant coach Mike Cavanaugh said. “We’re looking to find that guy, and somebody to win that job.”

Conrad was put on scholarship for the spring semester after starting the last five games of the 2016 season at right tackle, and also playing all but one snap at Indiana. The junior was backing up Nick Gates at left tackle to start the spring, and Cavanaugh said the Academic All-Big Ten pick is smart enough to play wherever needed.

Comment

• BREAKING: The Marty and Miller sports talk radio show in Des Moines is reporting that Michael Jacobson is transferring from #Nebrasketball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• What's your roster looking like for next season?

Comment

• All dudes. Total sausagefest, like an Iowa frat party.

Comment

• Your women's bowling team is all dudes as that's the roster I was inquiring about.

Comment

• Don't judge... we're just trying to be like Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Your women's bowling team is all dudes as that's the roster I was inquiring about.
                    Oh, we know you only inquire about dudes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bowling school

Comment

• Bowling is cool. You can drink beer and eat nachos whilst doing it...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/keyshawnnnn/status/852898809415966721[/ame]

This is really cool to see..

Comment

• they are building a touchdown tom mural

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/bookie_44/status/853035609891405825[/ame]

This is a great commitment video

Comment

• Just got back from Lincoln last night. Husker fans seem to be expecting another mediocre year

Comment

Working...
                                X