Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to beat.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• DATELINE LINCOLN, NE: Torrents of salt water from the tears of vanquished Husker opponents flood the Platte River as the faceless Corn God casually strolls through the field where puny men vainly stood in meek opposition. The pitiable fallen are stacked like cord wood and form a macabre labyrinth of blood and sorrow. Dim swarms of flies, drawn to the butchered, emit an audible buzz only interupted only by the gentle sobbing of the mothers and wives of the foolish - and all too mortal - rivals.

Pickett's Charge, Thermopylae, the Siege of Alesia, Memorial Stadium...You have to wonder what makes men willingly march to their doom. In a different era, Plutarch would write of this carnage. This age has no Plutarch, though, because the Corn God is Blood Drunk and in his wake leaves no survivors in his inexorable march to victory.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NW lovely field...

https://https://twitter.com/RyanMixT...34559171596288
            Last edited by entropy; September 24, 2016, 09:32 AM.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              STFU
              EFZ

Comment

• NW +8 all day long.

Comment

• No.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UNL loves making mental mistakes vs NW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• UNL can cross the goal line without fumbling...

Comment

• Anothe dumb penalty... Newby needs to sit

Comment

• NW really effed me.

Comment

• It's a win. Huskers love to keep NW in these games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Anothe dumb penalty... Newby needs to sit

That was a blown call. Newby made a cut block, and the defender fell sideways into Utter. We couldn't see it on the shitty little TV we were watching on.

Comment

• Another frustrating, and at times bizarre, game with Northwestern. The difference this time was the the frustrating and bizarre didn't result in a loss or a thriller, but instead made a competitive game of a rout. 556 total yards, 310 rushing, no INTs.

Something I really liked; watching us box this up at the end. Made a big play in pass defense, then followed it up with gut punches from the running game to burn out the clock. No Hail Marys, onsides kicks, or any such bullshit. Pick, run, run, run, run, zeroes, then off to the bus. Huge change from the way so many games ended last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X