Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    Helluva game
    Eh. Far too much forward passing for my taste.

Comment

• So at least we now know that when the ball crosses the plane of the goal line, its NOT a touchdown. I'm glad that's finally settled.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It just had to be BERT of all people that ruins the Huskers undefeated season. What’s next, a redemption arc for BUTCH Jones?!

The good news is I guarantee Rhule and ‘Rollover’ Raiola Jr. will make the CFP at some point in the future. Finally upwards trajectory for the program.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bert outcoached Rhule badly. I told y'all that Bert was pissed and gunna win...you fuckers wouldn't listen. Sure he is a Mangino lookalike but he is a good coach. UNL had not played a team with a pulse until last night. Husker fans bitching about the fuckin' refs...and yes there were some non and missed calls but losing to Bert at night at home...not excuseable. We'll be lucky to go 7-5 playing and coaching like that. Maybe we beat UCLA and Purdue...perhaps Rutgers...that gets us 6-6.

Illinois is a decent team. Should go bowling and maybe more. Well coached. Not great but solid.

Now fuck off and STFU.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
          X