No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No charges happened.. She tried, but none happened What more do I need?

What is a better story.. Bad rapist football or lying tramp. Figure it out.

Do you think Michigan basketball was raped over the coals because they were on top or because everything said was true.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      I don't know what that means.
      Long standing rumor to explain nebraska's success is the state gives out football scholarships for each county in the state... In addition to the 85.

Comment

• Okay, accused rapist and multiply charged player (including sexual assault). Is that better?

As for Michigan Basketball, it looks like a lot of what was being said was true. We don't know when Webber took money but it sure looks like he did take money.

Comment

• Yes. That is accurate.

And for the basketball, the piling on had to do with Michigan being on top.
          Last edited by entropy; October 29, 2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• And TO is a living God.

Comment

• haha.

I guess he did at least have enough power to perform a mind meld on the Coaches to convince them to give him a going away present.

Comment

• TO is a Jedi...... Awesome

Comment

• But....what kind?

Comment

• FauxPelini Fake Bo Pelini
                    I'd say only about 75% of football coaches understand simple math, and the other half are f*cking idiots.

Comment

• Bo Pelini announced that blackshirts would be handed out for the first time this year after the MSU game.

Comment

• Thank you, thank you, thank you for beating the Green and Bronze.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nebraska has always had Baylor's number.

Comment

• Good job today on the win Braska fans

Comment

• Bo simplified the coverages and played more aggressively up front this week, and it showed. I am proud of him for swallowing his pride for once, and doing what needed to be done.

Still not a great defense, and its doubtful we'll see such poor management from another OC going forward, but I like what I saw and it gives us a better chance to win.

Comment

• In spite of today's scores, I'm still saying that Wisc and Neb will play for the title.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X