Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Ahh. "Rigged". Denial. Kubler-Ross is in full swing, I see.
    Well that's what I heard. People are saying it. Its being said.

Comment

• Whenever AA says he can help why do I picture a Clinton telling one of their friends they will help make the bad news go away..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• lol
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nebraska head coach Mike Riley addressed the media on Monday regarding the arrest of wide receiver coach Keith Williams.
          Nebraska head coach Mike Riley addressed reporters on Tuesday regarding the arrest of wide receiver coach Keith Williams for suspicion of his third DUI.
          "We have a bad situation. It is one of those choices that we talk about all the time, and it applies to all of us," said Riley. "People get killed, kill others, and we know it's all bad. Like we do with everything, we will have an assessment and evaluation of it. Then you talk about things like intervention and education. And then there will be consequences that I'm not ready to talk about right now. We really don't know all the facts of what happened. We haven't talked to Keith personally. This is really hard on his son, daughter, and all that, so we are putting our arms around them."
          Williams' son is a member of the Nebraska football team after transferring during the spring from Fresno State.
          Riley told reporters when he was hired Williams cleared a background check, but the University was aware of his prior DUI convictions.
          "Keith has been real transparent about his past," said Riley. "Regardless of all that, this is an obvious big mistake. A serious mistake. We will have to reevaluate and in that have the evaluation process."
          Nebraska graduate assistant Hardie Buck coached the wide receivers on Monday during practices. Riley and offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf also spent more time with the receivers.

Comment

• It is silly. Be a drunk, but call an Uber.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Uber does exist in Lincoln.. I mean, he rear-ended an Uber driver

Comment

• IMO he's going to be on double-secret probation, but he'll keep his job.

Comment

• Blow to UNL OL

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    Be careful using language like "blow" when discussing linemen...you'll get AA all randy.

Comment

• You're a pro at projection.

Comment

• Coach Williams is suspended for 4 games

Comment

• do people really look at the whole person when judging or just come up with convenient excuses?

Comment

• Excuses for...?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• support or non support

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                Excuses for...?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                                Wiz, love of tractors, cyber sexting politicans and drunk secondary coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X