No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah Blah Blah Biorges sucks (Did I mention Boiorges sucks?) He does suck, take my word for it. (You heard it here first--always on top of it I am)

Comment

• Problem with firing Pelini is you are saying, to all prospective candidates, that losing more than 2 games a year is unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Problem with firing Pelini is you are saying, to all prospective candidates, that losing more than 2 games a year is unacceptable.

This is very true.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No, you're probably telling prospective candidates that heads are gonna roll if you give up 70 points to a freaking 7-5 team with their 3rd-string QB, while giving up 539 yards rushing.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
            No, you're probably telling prospective candidates that heads are gonna roll if you give up 70 points to a freaking 7-5 team with their 3rd-string QB, while giving up 539 yards rushing.
            This

If a candidate is scared off by the prospect of being fired as a consequence of embarrassing the university on national TV, then you don't want him.

Comment

• Plus it hasn't been only 2-loss seasons, and, frankly, if a candidate doesn't think seasons of mostly 2 losses or less are the standard...

Comment

• Webster commits to UNL basketball
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Isn't he kind of short?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                    No, you're probably telling prospective candidates that heads are gonna roll if you give up 70 points to a freaking 7-5 team with their 3rd-string QB, while giving up 539 yards rushing.
                    You fire the defensive coordinator. If Bo won't, then he has to go too. But what's Bo's overall record? 49-19? Grounds for dismissal?

Comment

• I don't think you can take any one data point as the definitive one. Nor can you fire him without a plan for improving the coaching in the future, i.e. a clearly-better candidate in mind who is likely to come. If not, maybe you wait a year and see what happens.

Comment

• I don't think going 4 years of above .700 ball is enough cause to say he deserves to go...not even at a program like Nebraska. Especially coming in after Callahan destroyed the program. Maybe after 6-7 years if he still hasn't won a conf title or finished Top 10, then he's got to go.

Comment

• Year 5, he's no longer got the Callahan excuse.

Comment

• EFZ
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For Nebraska, it may come down to timing. If the right candidate becomes available at the right time, they may make a move. If the right guy isn't available, then I think Bo stays on for a while.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Best case is that Bo leaves on his own...if anyone is dumb enough to hire him.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X