No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was sickening...getting blown out by a 3rd place team with 5 losses. Worse for me is that the cheesehead idiots around here (I live in Wisconsin) will now act like they have a great team. Go, Stanford!!!
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Leaders Division Bronze Medalists.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What part of "you cheated" don't you understand?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

They just honored the Biggest Cheater and carried him off the field. They choose to not understand.

Comment

• I understand Wisky was third best in the Leaders and a full 2 games out of second.

I also understand that UFM owns the B10 and that he will have on th job at least 22 months before he.tastes defeat. But we also understand it will be longer than that.

It's good to be the FLAGSHIP.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Flagship not going to a bowl game?

Comment

• Throughout history, losers have always managed to convince themselves that they were more virtuous than their conquerors. It's a psychological defense mechanism, employed to spare themselves feelings of humiliation or inadequacy

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They made life promises for success though!

Comment

• Georgia 222 UNL 0
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What are they saying in Nebraska today? Bo outcoached? Players quit? Team overrated? That game made me sick to my stomach. I live in WI, and you'd think the Badgers have had great teams for the past 50 years the way these people talk. I remember it being not too long ago that their students ran over each other on the field because they had finally beaten Michigan.

Comment

• This time you could be right Wiz

Comment

• What are they saying in Nebraska today? Bo outcoached? Players quit? Team overrated?

Yes.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There definately is a division within the Husker fan base...
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I do believe Wisky prepared for UNL for multiple weeks... And UNL was gassed.... But that explains an upset, not 70 pts
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X