No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP...please just shut the fuck up. And have a nice day too.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• op.. my 2 yr old son begs for less attention
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Well Barney is a dipshit no doubt...but Bo must accept the fact that HE allowed him to fester this long and made our "Pipeline" mediocre for so many years. Little late to be replacing Cotton (and we know it won't happen anyway...at least not until the season is over). I really wish just this one time Osborne would step in and force Bo to do the right thing.
        Osborne is at fault as well; he is Pelini's enabler. He has allowed Bo to hire unqualified buddies at every turn, offer scholarships to family members, act like an incredible jackass to fans, boosters and the media, cast NU is a poor light with his public behavior, and coast at different facets of his extremely well-compensated job.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          op.. my 2 yr old son begs for less attention
          He has a more finely-honed sense of humor as well.

Comment

• BTN will have their UNL preview tonight

Comment

• Burroughs wins the gold!!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                op.. my 2 yr old son begs for less attention

Hate to disappoint you Doctor Freud but a little board levity never hurt anyone. Besides some posters have the pulse of my Rhodesian Ridgeback, fucker watches TV all day!

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I hope your boat sinks.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look on the bright side, you guys are fortune that Holley Mangold hails from the Buckeye state. All 5' 8", 350 lbs of her! Her brother Nick played for Tressel.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That woman is considered a babe in C-Bus...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe her diet consists of "Rhodesian Ridgebacks"?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          That woman is considered a babe in C-Bus...
                          That's the tequlia talkin' now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                            That's the tequlia talkin' now.
                            Tequila---Making Ugly Women Attractive on Both Sides of the Border for Generations!

Comment

• Maestro Dobel Tequila: among the finest alcohols I've ever drank. It's almost too smooth.

Comment

• I don't always drink tequila...but when I do...I prefer Maestro Dobel...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X