No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I myself received two flyers today, both informing me that Sherrod Brown is the Debil. Trashed immediately.

To your point, I'm not sure. I normally only glance at the mail to see who its' from. Phone calls and texts I ignore and then block. I hate people coming to my door too though so I get questioning their effectiveness.

Comment

• I imagine door-knocking to talk politics in 2024 is about as effective as Jehovah's Witnesses converting people to their religion.

Comment

• Quinnipiac (Oct. 7)
        MI: Trump + 3
        WI: Trump +2

Quinnipiac (Oct. 21)
        MI: Harris +4
        WI: TIED

KAMALAMENTUM! (kidding)

Should be getting a Marquette poll of Wisconsin soon

Comment

• My son is knocking on doors for Shomari Figures in Montgomery.

It is not just random door knocking. Hell, that might get you shot in MAGA land.

They have lists of registered voters that have have not voted but have been deemed as potential Figures voter, if they can get them to vote.

He said that he probably has meaningful interaction with about 60% or so.

My wife and her group are sending out post cards. They have a similar list of "dormant" voters. So far, they have about a 20-30 percent success rate. I imagine that will increase on election day.

So. It is not useless. But I guess your door knockers have to be motivated and actually knock on the doors and not just report that they did to get paid.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            To your point, I'm not sure. I normally only glance at the mail to see who its' from. Phone calls and texts I ignore and then block. I hate people coming to my door too though so I get questioning their effectiveness.

I am pretty sure that it IS useless, at best. When you cross into people's personal space and/or constantly barrage them with your "message", you reach a point where people don't just stop listening, they start mocking you. When you cry "Wolf!!" too much, people will start cheering for the wolf.

Well, I do at least.

Comment

• voting this week so I get no more texts

I think virginia will be the early indicator--if trump is close there where its not called for awhile within 2-3 points i think he carries 6/7 battlegrounds

But Im getting sick of the atlanta/phoenix/philly/detroit/milwaukee elections officials already saying they wont have the count done--maricopa is saying 10-13 days

Bet they don't let raffenberger back on the today show that morning

and now you have biden just coming out and saying lock him up

and another line of bullsh## from the atlantic they wait 5 years to unload that trump admires hitlers generals brought to you by the same morons that said trump called soldiers suckers and losers

i hope its a landslide just to tell half my kids to eat shit--I swear the whole TDS is mind numbing

Why that man is running for President is beyond me. Its scary what they are going to do next to try to take him out.

Heard anything more about those two assasins and their connections? didnt think so

Comment

• If I'm working outside and someone stops I'm ok with that. If the garage door is shut I don't want to entertain anyone (including family.).lol)

Comment

Working...
                X