No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vote for Trump is simply a check on the madness that the Left has come to embody. Come Jan. 20th at 12:01 PM I don’t really give a shit if he drops dead or quits.

Comment

• Trump got another big endorsement yesterday from class act Antonio Brown.

Comment

• donald-trump-smiles-with-mcdonalds-staff-before-working-as-a-fry-cook.png?ve=1&tl=1.png

Trump surrounded by hate-filled KKK members who want to kill all pregnant women, and ship all illegal immigrants to Manitoba.

Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• One of the candidates can now prove they worked at Micky D-s

Comment

• McDonald’s has always been a pioneer in allowing felons to transition back into society.

Comment

• More good polling for Trump this morning.

538 has flipped it's prediction to 53 out of 100 for Trump, it was Harris 54/100 late last week.

RCP betting average is now Trump +19.2. Yes, I understand the big money bets on Polymarket but the RCP average consists of 8 betting sites and they're all similar.

Trump is widening his small leads in the key swing states. PA is Trump +0.8, Georgia: Trump +1.8, MICHIGAN: Trump +1.2.

Comment

• The Depression of 1893 was the worst economic crisis in Us history before the Great Depression. The 1890’s were a great time to be alive if you were named Vanderbilt or Carnegie. Not so much anyone else.

The notion that tariffs can balance the budget AND keep spending the same on the military, the VA, social security, and all the other popular programs is total fantasyland stuff.

FWIW the US had a minuscule standing army between the Civil War and the Spanish-American war. Talking a force of less than 50,000 men.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; Yesterday, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Also life expectancy in 1890 was 45 years.

Comment

• Haha!

GaYNceLWQAALjGF.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I worked at McD's back in '72 - '73. They only hired guys in those days. I made $1.65 an hour. I mostly worked the front counter, but I also worked fries. Got burned a lot with hot grease when running the fry station. Right after I quit, they started hiring girls.

Comment

• thumbnail_IMG_5693.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There have been recent reports of senate and congressional candidates in swing states touting their ability to work with Trump. I saw an ad today for my U.S. congressional district, MI-8, that featured supposed Trump supporters saying "Look. I'm a Trump guy but there's NO WAY I'm voting for Paul Junge". Apparently, the D's are spending money in swing states in an attempt to woo ticket splitters who support Trump but will flip their down ballot votes. I don't think there are a lot of those people, lol.

Slotkin is also running ads touting her ability to work with Trump. He signed one of the bills she sponsored!

Probably much ado about nothing... but it's something.

Comment

• Pittsburgh…. That’s in Pennsylvania, right?

Comment

• I repeat the comment I made in here almost 3 years ago. If Donald Trump wins the Presidency in '24, it will be the Democrats' fault for not putting a better candidate up against him.

We all knew he was going to run again. That was a given. It was up to the Democrats to make this country run so well in the meantime, that even Trump supporters would be awed by the work they did.

Instead, we get Giggles as the alternative to Trump.

If Trump wins, its on you, Dems.

Comment

• 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X