No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth is, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for backing either shit show.

Comment

• The polls this year are more stable than any other recent contest.

Comment

• I think obamakamala knows she behind hence the hail mary fox interveiw and possible Joe rogan

Lot of senate rces starting to tighen up too, pennsylvania zona and even texas are tightening

far as the ABC whistleblower claim being false with obamakamala she has the unique talent of regurgitating the same answers over and over whether you give her the questions or not

Give her the questions and she will supply the rehearsed obamakamala salad whatever the topic might be

I doubt if Baer gets more then 50% coherant responses this afternoon

Comment

• Comment

• Alabama is up for grabs!!

Comment

• The ME: I don't know how long Netanyahu and his War Council can continue to pursue what is obviously become a "surrender or die" strategy where the targets are not only Hezbollah and Hamas leadership but Palestinians who happen to lack the resources to leave their homes, fleeing Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon altogether. Pressure from the US to unblock aid into Gaza has resulted in Israel reportedly doing that .... at least they say they are doing that. Lots of unkept promises by the Netanyahu led government to countries who are supporting Israel make what Israel says it is going to do and what they actually do questionable.

This "surrender or die" strategy is nothing new. It's siege warfare which has been a military strategy going back to 3000 BC. In the modern era, Allied forces firebombed major cities inside Germany to reduce or eliminate entirely the will to fight on. The targets of those bombings was of course the Nazi leadership but civilians were also targeted - initial claims were that 250,000 non-combatants died in these Allied air raids with the number killed in only the Dresden bombings alone estimated to be 25,000. Russia is pursuing a similar but politically restrained "surrender or die" strategy. This is not to say the human suffering involved in past and recent/on-going wars is the cost of waging war to obtain political goals and is an unfortunate outcome of force on force military warfare.

I don't see Netanyahu pulling back on the pressure he has kept up and now dramatically increased in Lebanon to force what I believe is the surrender of the "Axis of Resistance." It was said by some of his military advisors that it wasn't possible to completely eliminate Hamas and Hezbollah as capable of governing or conducting military operations against Israel. But it looks like that is exactly what is being undertaken by the IDF. Israel will keep this up until the leadership of the Axis of Resistance - including Iran - steps up to the negotiating table with "hat in hand."

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• so is kamala answering any questions? still at work so cant watch it

Comment

• I try to say “mucho” when I’m around my Hispanic friends.

It means a lot to them.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A priest, a rabbit, and a minister walk into a bar.

The bartender asks the rabbit, “What’ll ya have?”

The rabbit replies, “I don’t know. I’m only here because of autocorrect.”
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Once upon a time there was a king who was only 12 inches tall.

He was a terrible king, but he made a great ruler.

Comment

• A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar.

The bartender asks, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Watch a master politician win over Mr. Gonzalez. Watch his face when Trump proclaims Jan. 6 a “day of love”. Another highlight: the woman in the audience doing a double take when Trump says “Ashley Babbit was killed. Nobody was killed.”

Comment

• I mean, again, I've declared this the Worstest Election in the history of free elections and every day proves me right.

You're the one who only sees half of it. So, whatever...
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I mean, again, I've declared this the Worstest Election in the history of free elections and every day proves me right.

You're the one who only sees half of it. So, whatever...
                                She's bad. I am totally fine saying that. We got plenty of posters willing to say every single day how bad she is. None of them get told to stop being a broken record, we get it already, no one needs to be told she's bad.

Besides CGVT and myself, none of you want to remember that Trump exists. Being confronted with the creep most of this forum is voting for makes you uncomfortable. I get it. We're the important voices of dissent!

Comment

Working...
                                X