Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is toast!

Comment

• Went and voted. Longer lines at the board of elections than I would've guessed for a wednesday, a week after early voting started.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        More than 300,000 people voted on Georgia's first day of early voting yesterday.

Not sure who this favors, but seeing the apparent lack of enthusiasm for Trump, even in this ridiculously conservative area, I suspect that it is another sign of the Dems being motivated to vote.
        Yup.

Jim Crow 2.0

Comment

• Comment

• Well, that's probably wraps up the election for Harris.

Comment

• Eh, take it for what it's worth.

Are rational people tired of Trump? Are they becoming aware that he is a tired old man with dementia?

It appears, at least in my little section of the world, that may be the case.

YMMV

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• All the cons here say America's survival depends on Trump winning, CGVT. And what were THEY doing during America's "War for Survival"? Mostly eating Doritos and shitposting at strangers on a message board read by 15-20 unpersuadable voters. SAD!

You're wife OTOH is doing the Lord's work.

Comment

• There' not much disagreement on this thread that DJT is a terrible candidate. I mean, there's SOME, but not that much. A lot of us on the "right" have zero problem acknowledging that.

The disagreement is over whether Harris is a terrible fucking candidate. A lot of rational people are absolutely flabbergasted by her complete vacuity.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Elon is chipping in for the Lord's work, too.

Meanwhile, those swing state polls just keep slightly ticking toward Trump. RCP betting average is now Trump +16.5 and he's +.7 in the key swing state composite. Gonna be a nailbiter but it's mid-October and there's no debating which way the momentum is going.

Comment

• Time to switch the focus over from the "Opportunity Economy" to "Democracy is at Stake!!!!"
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• With Trump's victory looking more and more a sure thing, it's probably smart to take a look at the economic policies he's proposing and what they might mean for the future.

Car loan interest being tax-deductible? Great idea or nah?

Comment

• Step 1: Stop the invasion at the southern border

Step 2: Everything else.

Comment

• Kudos to Ackman for at least acknowledging he got played.

You got any updates for us, crash? You guys really need to keep better track of your whistleblowers. Between you and Comer it’s getting out of hand.

Comment

• The Chairman has been killing it on The Border lately. Lowest levels since August 2020!!! Can I get a round of applause from the peanut gallery?

Biden Administration Reports Record Low Illegal Crossings at Southern Border (boundless.com)

Comment

• Quinnipiac with a pair of Sun Belt polls that defy common sense to me. I just don't buy that Harris is in better shape in NC than Georgia and by that wide a gap. Reminds me of the WSJ polls showing Arizona as her best swing state. But good, honest pollsters report the weird results instead of trying to adjust to a norm.

Georgia: Trump +6
                                North Carolina: Harris +3

Comment

Working...
                                X