No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can live without bananas and coffee to save America!

Comment

• I kinda agree with talent

vote trump he winds up being impeached or 25th ed or roadkill and we wind up with vance

Comment

• Wait, no, only Trump can save us! Not Vance!

Comment

• Well, I'm glad Harris is considering all trade-offs in her "TAX THE RICH" plan (which, that literally is the plan) to pay for everything.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I'm stunned, STUNNED that she's going on Fox. Even if Bret Baier isn't the most hostile interviewer, he certainly isn't what amounts to a member of the Harris/Walz campaign staff.

I said from the beginning that the winner will be whoever speaks the least. Trump, it seems, may be exhibiting a modicum of restraint. Unbelievable.
            It's pretty clear to just about everybody that she's an absolute disaster- except, of course, those that think DEI is the solution to every problem in the world. The thing is, enough of htem JUST DON"T CARE. She's not Trump, and that's good enough for them.

Comment

• Yep, bingo. Not being Trump is good enough.

Speaking of trade-offs the Dems made a trade with you bozos. We got college-educated suburbanites and you got the folks that think lead paint will protect them from 5G.

Comment

• DSL,

you know what…..
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 300px-Southern_Chivalry.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I'm stunned, STUNNED that she's going on Fox. Even if Bret Baier isn't the most hostile interviewer, he certainly isn't what amounts to a member of the Harris/Walz campaign staff.

I said from the beginning that the winner will be whoever speaks the least. Trump, it seems, may be exhibiting a modicum of restraint. Unbelievable.
                    First question to Harris

" Madam Vice President, what were the factors leading you to open the borders when you took office in 2021. What are the benefits of an open border?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Don't believe a guy just because his middle name is Melanchthon...

Comment

• Comment

• The ruling on this just came out and the Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the state legislature and the ex-felons. The state AG and SOS were refusing to enforce a new law that they claimed was "unconstitutional" which eliminated a two-year waiting period for ex-felons to register. Affects thousands of people. Congrats on being a voter again, Wiz!

Nebraska Supreme Court to issue ruling Wednesday on post-felony voting case • Nebraska Examiner

Comment

• More than 300,000 people voted on Georgia's first day of early voting yesterday.

Not sure who this favors, but seeing the apparent lack of enthusiasm for Trump, even in this ridiculously conservative area, I suspect that it is another sign of the Dems being motivated to vote.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• On the same note, Mrs CGVT has been sending out postcards to women under 30 who have never voted and are likely Democrat voters.

Of the 20 people that she has sent cards to, 8 have voted. This is happening all over the country.

Fuck Trump
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Landslide
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X