Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol I’m not sure if this is a parody account or not

crash, have you been drinking a glass of lead paint every day to protect you from radiation, the H-bomb, and Superman’s x-ray vision?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      It’s amazing how going back 40+ years, 4 out of 5 people consistently say they’re happy with their life yet at virtually no point in modern history do a majority think the country as a whole is doing well.

Ah yes, basically that scene from ‘Life of Brian’.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• They got him now!!

Comment

• Tim Walz is hunting. Kamala is spitting interviews left and right. The ticket has embraced The Chairman, not only saying they'd do nothing different, but that Kamala was involved in most of the decisions. That's a tight motherfucking ship.

At this point, I'm not sure DJT cracks 100 in the EC.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump is a man's man and the greatest politician of his generation. A dope like Harris, the gas station birthday gift of presidential candidates, will fail spectacularly. Anything less than a 50-state sweep by Trump should be considered clearcut evidence of MASSIVE FRAUD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                Karmala to be interviewed by Bret Bayer on Wednesday at 6:00 on FOX News.
                That’s a very stupid move on her part. The Ds apparently haven’t realized that the more interviews she does, the worse her polling becomes.

Comment

• I think it's more the small debate bounce wearing off.

Comment

• She's a terrible politician. And, IMO, she really isn't capable of particularly deep or, certainly, extemporaneous thought. She's a moron. Who is running against a moron.

If the Ds hadn't gone through the massive trouble of pretending The Chairman isn't senile and incompetent to be President, then they would have had a real primary, Harris would have got destroyed because, well -- see above -- and the Ds would have a real candidate who is actually a capable politician.

Fuck, if she had picked Shapiro this race would be dead and buried. Walz is so fucking small time.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Vance is, IMO, by far and away the most competent politician and speaker amongst this disturbingly awful group of 4.

Comment

• I mean, you're running as a quasi "change" candidate after being VP for 4 years so the one question you have to answer is how are you a change? -- and the answer is -- NOT. AT. ALL. Not only that, but I WAS INVOLVED IN ALL THE DECISIONS.

You CANNOT be serious.

Comment

• Joe Kernen said on CNBC’s Squawkbox this morning that Trump cancelled on them. Hadn’t realized but almost every interview Trump’s given since the debate has been with someone really friendly to him. The two that weren't would've been barely seen by anyone.

And yeah Harris sitting down with Baier could be a disaster. We’ll see.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 15, 2024, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• First day of early voting in Georgia looks like it’ll far surpass 2020’s first day.

Comment

• If she goes into word salad mode with Baier, she will regret it.
                            Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

• That's not word salad. It's the "weave"

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If the election was held today and not 3 weeks from now, leaning Trump wins. A LOT can change in both directions as is evident with how nuts this presidential election cycle has been. More ups and downs than I can ever remember. I want to be objective and predict who wins as with sports predictions. No sandbagging.

Random reasons:
                                - Gambling odds.
                                - Trump is very close in the polls when compared to 2016, 2020.
                                - The drastic change in both campaign strategies as mentioned before. They have access to the insider polls. Trump is complaining in blue states in recent days. Harris abandoned the basement hiding strategy to be on every type of media outlet. Why would this happen?
                                - I doubt that people are as fired up about the abortion issue as 2022. The Roe v Wade overturning fired up a certain base. Old news. The economy takes center stage and prices are still ridiculous.
                                - Just random other observations. Like Trump and Harris had a campaign event at the same time last night. Trump had 8K viewers on Twitch, Harris had 1.7K viewers. Other stuff like that too.

3 weeks left. Again, a ton can change. Example: In 2012, I thought Romney-Obama was a toss up prior to the big hurricane event. Then it seemed like Obama gained a little momentum prior to Election Day.

Should be fun.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X