Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I thought I read earlier in the week hat Giggles was widening her lead in Michigan.

It all comes down to Wayne County and how many times people vote there, and how many illegals are allowed to vote.
    GDcfb0VW8AAZsD0.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And the poll workers with the 10,000 'uncounted ballots" in their trunks, that take 7 hours to find their way to downtown from East 8 Mile. All democrat votes, of course.

And the Wayne County Clerk's office that refuses to allow observers to witness the votes being counted ... A democrat, of course.
      Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

• **sigh**
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hang in there, CGVT. I think this year Michigan is going to go totally blue. Little Debbie is going to get the Senate seat, and the "Friends of Gretch" will maintain a majority on the MSC.

Conservatives in Michigan will continue to go unrepresented.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            And the poll workers with the 10,000 'uncounted ballots" in their trunks, that take 7 hours to find their way to downtown from East 8 Mile. All democrat votes, of course.

And the Wayne County Clerk's office that refuses to allow observers to witness the votes being counted ... A democrat, of course.
            This is as grounded in reality as the "Venezuelans are hacking our elections and flipping votes" stuff

Comment

• Everything I mentioned in those two posts has happened in Wayne County in previous elections. Coleman Young was a tyrant.

Comment

• Comment

• Wait! What? Vance is lying? No fucking way

Comment

• Genuinely surprised she asked him about this. And he really has no response. Tariffs are just the magic answer for everything.

Comment

• Lying is not an exclusive disease of the Republican Party.

Elissa Slotkin saying that Mike Rodgers wants to kill pregnant women also qualifies as a lie. A real doozy.

Comment

• Biden is sharp as a tack! They said. LOL

Comment

• Speaking of that, Dana Carvey and the SNL Family Feud skit from last night was pretty hilarious. Good job making fun of both sides.

I find it strange that Trump is doing rallies in blue states in recent days and Harris abandoned the basement hiding strategy. Notable activity last week. Might mean nothing or something. It’s just different. You can choose to read between the lines there.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Burger King and Hidden Valley Ranch Release Big Cups of Ranch for Free (people.com)

America has never been more back.

Comment

• Karmala to be interviewed by Bret Bayer on Wednesday at 6:00 on FOX News.

Comment

• It’s amazing how going back 40+ years, 4 out of 5 people consistently say they’re happy with their life yet at virtually no point in modern history do a majority think the country as a whole is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X