No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCP trending a little more Trump today. The "no toss up" EC vote is up to 302 for Trump and the betting market average is 54-44.7. Trump at +9.3 represents a 16.5 point swing since September 22. Harris' high in the betting market was +8.6 the week leading up to the DNC convention and it's been pretty downhill ever since.

Comment

• The polls on Thursday were really not good for Harris. The WSJ polls today were considerably not as bad.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It’s a coin flip.

​​​​​…

Funny revisiting the 2016 discussion and how much of a surprise election night was. No idea what 2024 will look like. I can recall predicting Biden would win 2020 though (groundbreaking as saying BERT will defeat Purdue tomorrow, duh / no shit).

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Trump is going to get clobbered. The atmosphere is way different this time. He’s not going to get the turnout that has, in the past, allowed him to overperform his polling in key states like PA and WI.

I’m struck by how many fewer Trump signs I’m seeing than 4 and 8 years ago. There’s no enthusiasm at all. On the Left, they don’t love their gal either, but there’s still a strong anti-Trump sentiment in 60% of the country and Dobbs v Jackson backlash is real.

This time, he will underperform the polling. That’s my prediction, at least.

Comment

• You’re probably right.

Comment

• Disagree

Trump going on Joe Rogen

Widespread lampooning over kamals recent media blitz of what a ditz she is--hell her telemundo townhall had a teleprompter

shes done nothin of note and gotten called out on her hurricane disaster posture--desantis made a fool of her

Trump doing MSG rally last week of campaign

kamala going to wine and more last week of her campaign

Comment

• You could be right. I genuinely kinda just don’t care now. Not much will change if Trump is elected. He didn’t do anything to stop or even slow down the left when he was 8 years younger than he is now and had more political capital. And his cabinet will be an even bigger clown show this time.

Heels-up Cacklepants might not sound very intelligent, but she isn’t worse than Biden was four years ago in that department. So I’m not really expecting much of a reaction there.
                Last edited by Hannibal; October 11, 2024, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Here’s where you’re wrong. Democracy is at stake. Therefore, everything changes if King Joffrey Baratheon Sr. defeats Harris and Walz.

I can see the election being similar to 2000 and 2020 where we won’t know who wins for a while. Depends on how fast the numbers can come in Pennsylvania. The elephant in the room state. Total mystery that appears that will come down to a few thousand votes.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yep: Gonna be a shitshow.

Comment

• Trump is losing ground to Giggles in Michigan. Hard to believe, but then again, Wayne County. Those printers are working overtime.
                      Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

• Trump keeps lying his ass off about Springfield despite DeWine begging him to stop.

There was no crime in Springfield until the Haitians arrived? LMAO

He plays dumb that no one’s ever heard of temporary protected status before. Says they’re all criminals. It was signed into law 35 years ago. The revolting slug USED IT HIMSELF to let tens of thousands of Venezuelans stay in the country.

Comment

• Terrible news for crash. Gateway Pundit has gone WOKE

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Trump is losing ground to Giggles in Michigan. Hard to believe, but then again, Wayne County. Those printers are working overtime.
                            According polls I’ve seen recently, he’s gaining ground.

Comment

• Per Nate Silver the polls have moved toward Trump over the past week in most of the swing states but by less than 1 point in nearly all cases. Harris is doing better in some states than she was a month ago, including Pennsylvania.

Silver Bulletin 2024 presidential election forecast (natesilver.net)

Comment

• I thought I read earlier in the week hat Giggles was widening her lead in Michigan.

It all comes down to Wayne County and how many times people vote there, and how many illegals are allowed to vote.
                                Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X