No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a second post of hers and she's heavily implying that the Deep State, the Dems, the Jews, George Soros, whoever, has a weather control machine and deliberately made the hurricane destroy Republican areas (ignoring that Augusta, GA and Asheville, NC both got hit hard and are heavily Democrat).

The amount of insane shit on social media right now with regards to Helene is incredible. One of the more popular theories is that Western North Carolina is rich in lithium deposits so rather than pay for those minerals, the Deep State decided to invent a hurricane machine and destroy peoples' homes so the government can seize their land.

Comment

• 10/4/2024 and Biden is taking questions in the briefing room for the first (and probably last) time in his Presidency.

Comment

• This is great. Fuck this dumbass.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hurricane Milton now a Cat 4 and still on track to hit around Tampa Bay or Sarasota on Wednesday evening. Then pass very close to Disney.

Comment

• Looks as if this one will pass quite a bit south of us, but we'll still probably get tropical force onshore winds and rain. Probably will get less wind damage, but there might be some significant flooding.

Those poor bastards in central Florida are going to get their asses kicked.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The latest update said they expect it to be a Cat 5 later today. Could end up being one of the costliest hurricanes in US history if it stays on its current track

Comment

• Its taking aim right at The Mouse.
                Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

• No noted dissents to this.

Elon Musk: Supreme Court boots X Corp.’s fight with Jack Smith over Trump’s Twitter records | CNN Politics

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    The latest update said they expect it to be a Cat 5 later today. Could end up being one of the costliest hurricanes in US history if it stays on its current track
                    Shit, forget about later today. It's officially a Cat 5 right now. Reportedly the strongest Gulf of Mexico hurricane this late in the year since 1966.

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• I don't know if it has changed or not, but this morning the Weather Channel was saying that there was some pretty serious wind shear that would knock it down a bit before it made landfall, but it is still bringing a big hammer regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Its taking aim right at The Mouse.
                          MTG was able to convince the folks who control the weather to give the Dems a headache this go around.

Comment

• Milton still on track to make landfall right around Tampa Bay. Possibly just after midnight tomorrow night.

Clearwater, St. Pete, Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, all are in the 10-15 feet of storm surge zone.

Comment

• dang .. I know people in that area.
                              Go Tigers. Bless you boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                dang .. I know people in that area.
                                We have some friends who live in Sarasota. We offered for them to come stay with us. (we'll get some weather, but we'll probably be OK)

They drove to Gainesville to stay with their son yesterday. A normal two hour drive took them eight hours. Damn.

And Gainesville is probably still going to get rocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X