No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't be a total knucklehead with a keto friendly menu featuring a pork rind salad. I'd try that with a Hamms chaser.

BTW- Anyone crazy enough to bank with BofA might want to check their balance. Many reporting being zeroed out.

Comment

• You should try my Roadkill Chowder!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As long as cat is the main ingredient.

Comment

• Some cat...some squirrel...some rattlesnake...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some stfu.

follow their lead.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• sure thing honey...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh...
                FB_IMG_1727927877993.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Journalists and their editors continue to cast Israel's fight, now on three fronts, against non-state actors/Iranian proxies out of context. The first decades old claim by anti-semites is that the State of Israel is illegitimate and an occupier of what, before WWII, used to be Palestine. It follows then that acts by Iran and it's proxies to destroy Israel and create a new Palestinian state are legitimate under established international law. Not here to rehash that one but it is player as a casus belli for states and non-state actors in the ME who want to destroy Israel.

Fast forward to current situation. It is accepted thought that the mostly western state's diplomacy that was aimed at normalizing relations between SA and Israel with SA recognizing the right of Israel to exist and the corollary of state actors to take steps towards a two state solution between Israel and whatever entity would represent the Palestinian cause, was considered by Iran as a stabilizing undertaking in the region that would undermine Iran's strategery to be the major power there - with continued ME instability aiding that strategic goal. Iran decided to act and orchestrated the Hamas operations targeting Israeli civilians.

The October 7th attack undertaken by Hamas and fully supported by Iran, the Houthis and and Hezbollah in Lebanon is what started all of this. It was clearly an act of war undertaken by Hamas and fully supported by Iran that, under international law and the right of self defense justifies Israel's continuing military operations in the region. Israel's goal is the neutralization of the military capabilities of it's sworn enemies to threaten Israel.

The loss of life is regrettable but it is the proven tactic of Iran's proxies to hide fighters, their commanders and facilities by which they direct the fighting, military equipment and weapons in schools hospitals and among civilian populations. Stop doing that and civilian deaths will decline. That stuff is back page news while the plight of dead civilians occupies the front page. I'm sick of it and happy to see Netanyahu press ahead to achieve his goals and obtain Israel's security.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Nice to see the ILA insisting that there is no new automation at ports. And, courtesy of Jim Geraghty, the ILA Union chief bitching about the horrors of EZ Pass pretty much sums up things.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Their President sure seems to talk like a mafia boss. Almost like he has connections to the Genovese crime family.

Comment

• Rightwing Twitter is split between melting down over this and desperately pretending to have not seen it.

Incidentally, I saw someone claim that the First Ladies of every Republican administration since Roe have all been pro-choice. I was skeptical but yeah, after researching a bit, it appears to be true. In every case it was years after their husbands were out of politics but all of them, even Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush, admitted to being more on the side of pro-choice in the end.

Comment

• Well, duh. The ultimate legacy of the Dobbs decision is that it will probably end up handing the Ds at least 1 presidency, the Senate in 2022, several governorships, and countless congressional seats.

Comment

• Crash, foxhopper, be sure and write her letters.

Tina Peters, Trump election conspiracist, gets 9 years in prison (cnbc.com)

Comment

• I will never understand why people seemingly line up to go to prison for that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X