No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that's almost certainly correct.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There was actually a pair of terrorist shooters in Tel Aviv about an hour before the missile alert went up. It wouldn't shock me if that has a higher death toll than the missiles.

4 dead, 7 injured in suspected terror shooting in Tel Aviv - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

• DSL...would you consider taking a vacation to Beirut? My treat. You can take froot or CGVT if you want.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          DSL...would you consider taking a vacation to Beirut? My treat. You can take froot or CGVT if you want.
          Would you like a free ticket to Tehran International? I hear their air defense can sometimes get a bit "jumpy".

Comment

• Been there...done that.

No wait...that was Cleveland.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm listening to live reporting from the Aljazeera web site. Aljazeera has been banned from Israel and set up shop in Jordan. I've always felt Aljazeera was pretty balanced with an expected shade to Arab interests. SA hates the Iranians, BTW. The Mullahs are keenly aware that the Saudi's would join in the fight, if it gets to that, to promote Iranians to rise up and revolt against the current Islamic regime of Shia......SA is Sunni

There is no reporting of civilian casualties or deaths with the exception of 2 injured from shrapnel (what falls from the sky previously occupied by an Iranian missile that's been intercepted within the Iron Dome). No telling for sure if any missiles hit their targets but I can't imagine that some didn't. I'm hearing that the Iron Dome uses AI to determine which missiles to shoot down and which to let through based on the threat to key population centers.

The usual stream of anti-war academics interviewed called for a cease fire and generally criticised Israel for this escalation. The usual convenient idiots are being marched out to support peace in the ME can be reached - the supidist wishful thinking on earth. There is also a stream of mis-information coming from Iranian state TV. Sec Def, Austin, has said Iran will suffer grave consequences if it directly attacks Israel - that's a clear signal that the US will green light Israeli strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities if Netanyahu chooses to do that. Chances are good he will.

I'll say, one has to be really careful about reading a whole lot into current news reports from any source. Take it in, consider it but don't predict outcomes from what you're hearing. Both sides will be trying to define reality.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• VP debate just ramped up a little i would imagine.

Harris strategy must be to play pingpong between iran then israel

just like american taxpayers

150 missles sounds like the dome did its job for the most part although they did hit some offshore oil platforms

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY, PRESIDENT CARTER!!!
                  What better way would there be to celebrate the 100th birthday of the President that pretty much let the demons take over Iran than to see it get obliterated overnight?

Comment

• It’s a good thing for the Progs that VP debates don’t matter.

Comment

• Good Lord this debate is like a high school debate between the class valedictorian and the special needs kid...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and that is in spite of the leading quedtions by the snarky moderators...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That said, it’s weird seeing an actual debate where candidates are generally serious and try to answer questions. Wild stuff.

Walz is probably better than either DJT or Harris, but Vance is pretty good at has a mountain of stuff to work with. If only DJT gave two shits. Or even one.

Comment

• Vance is an incredible speaker and extremely knowledgeable...Walz looks like a deer in headlights...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent and Wiz deserve to have their voting rights suspended for 20 years just for watching this shit tonight. A compelling case for mental illness.

Comment

• You needed this as proof of my mental state?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X