No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be clear, there are two candidates who should never be near the Oval Office.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• trumps poll numbers before 2016 showed him down 5-10 in the battleground states--he won 6/7

they showed him down in 2020 to biden 4-8 percent he lost by 50000 votes combined

they show him virtually tied this year --He always underpolls. if trends continue like 2016/2020 with his polling he wins in a rout in the battle ground states

especially if he would just STFU

Comment

• That assumes the models haven't been adjusted to compensate for that under polling the previous two cycles. I certainly hope what you say comes to pass, but I'm doubtful.

Comment

• another candidate who shouldnt be near the oval office

sure it was staged but he is for minnesota I imagine hence the michigan fans not standing and cheering with them
          Last edited by crashcourse; September 30, 2024, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• I was at the that game and had no idea he was in attendance - never saw him. Authorities did close one of the 4 exit gates and he had a big old motorcade led by mounted police on 4 Harleys that rumbled by on State Street post game. Black Chevy Suburbans - the elongated versions - were out in force. He was probably in one of those. He got the celebrity treatment with carefully orchestrated security measures.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I injured myself measuring radio frequencies.

Still hertz.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• awful
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  another candidate who shouldnt be near the oval office

sure it was staged but he is for minnesota I imagine hence the michigan fans not standing and cheering with them
                  Zoom in on the scoreboard and you’ll see there was 1:37 left in the quarter. Thats around the time Minnesota scored to make it 27-24.

Comment

• Well Walz was raised l Husker fan...but if he wants to be a Goofer fan have at it...he's a fucking fake in pretty much his entire life...so what the fuck ever....
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1727745909895.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was a sailor
                        I was borne upon the tide
                        And with the sea, I did abide
                        I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
                        I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
                        And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed
                        But I am living still​
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Zoom in on the scoreboard and you’ll see there was 1:37 left in the quarter. Thats around the time Minnesota scored to make it 27-24.
                          That 1:37 represents the time of day. The game clock is on the scoreboard graphics, I believe. I’m not sure that matters one way or the other. He’s still a weirdo.

Comment

• Correct.
                            ​​​
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

That 1:37 represents the time of day. The game clock is on the scoreboard graphics, I believe. I’m not sure that matters one way or the other. He’s still a weirdo.
                              Are you sure? I checked at both CBS and ESPN and both showed Minnesota’s final touchdown happening with 1:37 left in the game. Quite a coincidence if the picture was really taken at 1:37pm.

Comment

• Well Walz is not a Goofer fan...he is a Husker fan but he'll do whatever he needs to win votes...he is a phony just like his running mate...that said...this is a nothing burger...meh...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X