• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• CGVT - One word.

Generac.

😊
      "Vote Kamala Harris 2024"

Comment

• At first I thought Liney was insinuating that CGVT was in Beirut. I was like, geez, sure he's a lefty but I don't think he's actually IN Hezbollah.

Comment

• lol .. I think CGVT actually lives somewhere in the Mobile Alabama area, .. if i remember correctly.

Comment

• I believe he lives on an island along the Georgia coast. Let's ask him!

Hey, CGVT, where do you live?

Comment

• He did live on the Alabama coast and moved to Georgia.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is from the past hour in eastern Nc, far away from the mountains where the worst of the flooding is happening.

Comment

• We live on St Simons Island GA. It is a small barrier island about mid way between Jacksonville and Savannah.

We were lucky that the center of the storm was quite a ways west of us, but we still got our asses kicked.

Has anyone heard from Jeff Buchanan? I heard from some friends in south FL and they got hammered too.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CNN was just showing a picture of people trapped on the roof of a small hospital in Erwin, TN. They're rescuing them by helicopter right now. Pretty crazy

Comment

• I thought it was Loon island?

Comment

• I have heard from friends all up and down the southeastern coast, in the Caroline foothills and the mountains. They all got the shit kicked out of them.

This is one hell of a storm.

Too bad Trump isn't President. He could have Nuc'd the damn thing and saved us all a lot of trouble
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Glad you are OK CGVT.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• some rich people living on st simons--seems like a lot of pro golfers up there

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Jeff Buchanan? I heard from some friends in south FL and they got hammered too.​
                              If he's not already there, I think he's slated to be in A2 this weekend.

And considering the temps are "only" going to be in the 70's, he's probably bringing his parka.

Comment

• I'm in Saline MI hoping to stay dry tomorrow for the Minnesota game. Remnants of Helene now in N KY are pushing rain showers past the OH/MI boarder tomorrow. It's pretty windy here in Saline, just west of Ann Arbor but warm and dry..... for now.

Checking out my security camera's at my home in Fort Lauderdale, nothing out of place and I made no Hurricane prep because when we left a week ago, Helene was't even a tropical depression and was sitting off shore of Cozumel Mexico potentially headed to the the gulf coast near Apalachicola (it actually made landfall about 50 miles east in the Big Bend area.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X