No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know nothing about this Sam Brown guy but I thought this was supposed to be a tight race. This is one of the biggest favorability gaps I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Comment

• This is what he spends his time doing rather than campaigning with or raising money for the shitball candidates he pushes down GOP throats: Signing certificates of authenticity for limited edition $100,000 Trump watches.

Well I take that back. Sometimes he golfs.

Trump Watches (gettrumpwatches.com)

Comment

• kamala to me has gotten more stupid with her media interactions

she used to at least make sense with her arguments you knew where she came from

the word salads have seemingly developed since she became VP

and her repetitiveness of taking a holistic approach to being raised middle class kid unburdened by what has been as child if the community

you know your in trouble when you have crash making fun of your prose

Comment

• The only think holistic about Kamala is that hole she opened up for Willie...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Soros & Walz...buddies!!
              alexsoros-alex-soros-meeting-tim-90371073.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• That's not.... good.

Comment

• Shit. My youngest is visiting Charleston SC right now...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Big news...Israel may have gotten Nasrallah. Or at least they tried. Fox and others reporting he was the target.

Comment

• Storm blew by last night. Had sustained of 50 kts and gusts to 80 and we were 200 miles from the eye of the storm. We came through ok. Some limbs down and a mess in the yard but no damage to the house (s).

Power went out about 1 am and I don't expect they will have it up any time soon, but we were really lucky.

I can't imagine what the Big Bend looks like.

This was one bad Mofo.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still waiting on word if they got him. Would be a huge deal.

Comment

• Stay safe, CGVT.
                            "Vote Kamala Harris 2024"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Stay safe, CGVT.
                              Thanks.

We're good, Liney. Just waiting for power now. I think it is going to be a while. The worst part for us is that with no power on the island the sewer lift stations aren't working so even though we have water, we can't use the toilets or sinks or it will back up into the garage.

A minor inconvenience in the big scheme of things for sure.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Storm blew by last night. Had sustained of 50 kts and gusts to 80 and we were 200 miles from the eye of the storm. We came through ok. Some limbs down and a mess in the yard but no damage to the house (s).

Power went out about 1 am and I don't expect they will have it up any time soon, but we were really lucky.

I can't imagine what the Big Bend looks like.

This was one bad Mofo.
                                Where are you at CGVT? Be safe man.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X