• Show
Clear All

• A6CCC89A-2461-4316-AA07-07114691D9D8.webp

Comment

• Comment

• 4 peas in a pod?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reporter says she was contacted as recently as Tuesday by the alleged Iranian hackers. This time they were trying to hand off stuff from some of Trump’s lawyers.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It begins. This will prob be a legal fight between the Republican AG and Kemp on one side and the psycho MAGA controlled election board on the other. The AG had already told them they are operating outside of their legal authority.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, Trump voters are fucking loons, Wiz. I'm glad you self-identify.

Comment

• heh

I mean...heh.

I mean...STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A good chance we won't have a president to inaugurate on January 16th. Prospective candidates will either be dead, victims of an assassination, or electoral college can't meet until the courts decide who won.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Instructing counties of half a million voters to hand count all ballots, which contain 50+ different races, is impractical to begin with. Instructing them to get it done within 24 hours of polls closing is ridiculous. Instructing counties to do it with less than 7 weeks till election day is beyond impractical. Especially as they offer no advice or money to get the job done. Every rural county that's experimented with hand counting winds up surprised at how long it can take. A place like Cobb County would need tens of thousands of people counting to have a chance to make the 24 hour deadline.

Their own AG warned them against doing this and I expect it'll lose in court. But that's probably the point. Do something you know will fail and then use that as "proof" the system is rigged.

Comment

• I say we just put DSL in charge. He is one smart mutha fuckah...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seconded. Motion carries.

<<Hands Wiz a mop and bucket>>

Go clean out crash's cage.

Comment

• I did that the last 8 fucking times...get Talent to do it...fucker...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X