No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begone or I shall taunt you a second time...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh man. What are we gonna do now?

Comment

• Well it's obvious that The Cackler is going to win...not sure why DSL is so intent on posting Trump hate...it's over...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris is at best a 25% proposition. She gives us a shot but that’s it. Trump is in a master class and this is his third campaign in a row. Showing the new generation how it’s done.

Comment

• Sandbagging has officially entered the election posts...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Oh man. What are we gonna do now?
                Tough crowd.

I think it’s pure hilarity when Trump runs against his own policies!! Might not remember what they were! Whoopsie doodle!!!

Comment

• He's a clod. But Komrade Giggler is dangerous.

Great choices.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1726625928331.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump’s version of Kamala’s $25000 housing subsidy. We’re going to lower prices by dramatically shrinking supply.

Comment

• What I glean from this post is that a person named Aaron Rupar is a fucking idiot. Trump is asked how he'll help lower grocery prices and the first words out of his mouth are: "We have to start always with energy. There's no bigger subject, it covers everything. It doesn't matter if you make donuts or cars. It's my ambition to get your energy bill down within 12 months 50%." Then he, apparently, took a dig at wind turbines. Which is fine because they're kind of dumb. Not unlike Aaron Rupar.

His answer is simple: Lower energy costs and lower interest rates will bring down costs. Sounds reasonable to me. Ask Harris the same question and you'll get a word salad that doesn't even address the issue.
                        Last edited by Mike; September 18, 2024, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• As if what Trump said wasn't a meandering moronic word salad. I can post some conservatives and free traders mocking him if you prefer.

Comment

• Comment

• There's plenty to criticize Trump about. I find it strange that people need to bend themselves into pretzels to do so. Despite his meandering, his answer focused primarily on energy prices. The Green New Deal nonsense pushed by Harris and the Left will have catastrophic consequences on energy prices.

Comment

• I just have two pieces of advice for you today:

Get rid of any old pagers you might have and for sure don't carry one.

Close all your social media accounts and stay the fuck away from them.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X