No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine two attempts on Crooked Joe or Heels Up....what the media would be like...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      We're to the point of shrugging off assassination attempts on presidential candidates it seems.
      I guess one has to be successful before its a problem
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 493F8999-6DB3-4BAF-AA6A-C58BEC06F49C.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Imagine two attempts on Crooked Joe or Heels Up....what the media would be like...
          It would be worse than 9/11, the Holocaust, and the Mongol horde all put together

Comment

• If that had happened....

1. Trump would be charged with inciting violence.
            2. There would be a demand for right wing radio/streamers etc. to be shut down.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its really mind boggling that any NCO or for that matter any grunt who graduates basic training would do a better Job of establishing a defensive perimeter then anyone associated with the president these days. There is no perimeter, no apparent threat analysis no G2 just a detail that accompanies the president that are apparently unconcerned about where they are going and what they are walking into. Dallas Cowboys have a better defensive plan then the SS

Comment

• I’d be interested to learn how he knew Trump was golfing there that day.

Comment

• Comment

• Dawsey's post gets one thing wrong though per the USSS. The guy wasn't actually on Trump's property. He was outside the fence that runs around the entire property. The only shots fired were by SS agents. So maybe not as big a fuckup as it seems at first glance. They noticed him and caught him before he could do anything.
                    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 16, 2024, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I’d be interested to learn how he knew Trump was golfing there that day.
                      Hahah! You're joking, right?

It's a pretty good bet that he is golfing every day
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 459951238_8387473901310515_6171492076491017512_n.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• People keep on leaning on all of these different organizations to provide 100 percent security against these crazy people who can easily obtain guns. Its really hard if the attacker is willing to die to take someone out or a bunch of people like in a mass killing. The secret service has had issues for a long time and it has successfully stalled out reforms and it's scope of protecting people has grown.

A guy like crash course can easily say he would be able to establish a defensive perimeter better than the SS but it's just empty words on a message board. And you have to do it every day and on the cheap.

Comment

• LMAO.

Had this been the same attempt in a D candidate....TWICE...JFC...

You leftists are fucking out of your minds.

Was it a serious threat? Does it matter? It was a threat and had this been in reverse Good Fucking Lord...

You Progs are really out of your fucking minds. Seriously. Fucking delusional.
                            ​​​
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I’d be interested to learn how he knew Trump was golfing there that day.
                              Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

• 900.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X