Yes, brave Sir Donald turned about
      And gallantly he chickened out.
      Bravely taking to his feet
      He beat a very brave retreat,
      Bravest of the brave, Sir Donald!

Donald Trump says he won't debate Kamala Harris again (usatoday.com)​​
      Because....he won!

Hahahaha
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think the poll said 86-3 or 91-8 or 25 or 6 to 4

This shit would be funny if there wasn't the possibility that this unhinged moron could be the President of the US again.

Jesus
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• :::checks in...sees it's loon hour...leaves:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It worked

Comment

• BTW, this guy sums it up nicely.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 8.28.48 PM.png

Oh yeah, there is this as well.

GXT5D4waYAAXwG2.jpg

Comment

• LMAO

Things you do when you definitely think your boy killed it. The Party of Stupid.

Comment

• Schools are closed for the second day in a row in Springfield, OH thanks to bomb threats. Yesterday it was the high school, city hall, local BMV, and other places. Today it's the middle school and a couple elementary schools.

Comment

• We have had some bomb threats here, too.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just dropped a shit bomb in an IHOP bathroom...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IHOP??

Elitist

Comment

• I brought you a half eaten waffle...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I see a new category for progressive affirmative action-DEI policies: Foreign nationals who eat other people’s pets.

I’ve now seen large numbers of progressives insisting those kinds of people are not here in the United States.

No one, of course, can deny that there are historic numbers of foreigners who broke our laws to enter and remain in our nation.

No one can deny that some of those foreigners here illegally are doing many bad things. If you doubt this, travel to most blue state major cities.

But progressives insist no one among the many millions of foreigners who strolled into the United States illegally are right now eating beloved cats and dogs owned by Americans.

Very well.

That, fine sirs and ladies, means we have a problem with our diversity quotas. Pet-eating foreigners are underrepresented in the United States—which means they’re underrepresented in corporate management positions, military leadership positions, and among tenured university faculty.

How can we have diversity, equity, and inclusion in the United States if we have NO PET-EATING FOREIGNERS at all?

Here’s a campaign proposal for some ambitious progressive Democrats: Run on a platform demanding instant citizenship for foreigner nationals who eat the cats and dogs of Americans — we can have intense public debates whether birds, lizards, and other exotic pets can be included in the diets of foreign nationals here illegally — and fast-track promotion programs for pet-eating foreigners within U.S. businesses, the military, and academia.

Makes sense, right? Don’t tell me I don’t know know how to think like a progressive! ;)​
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
                              FB_IMG_1726257023415.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't think that is the flex that you think it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X